Meet Once Again

Note: this might be a short chapter cuz I'm super lazy 💀

~Home~

Both you and Saiki walked into your home, finding an unwanted someone. Your brother, was sitting at the table. "Welcome home, (Y/n) and Saiki." He said, grinning widely. You were trembling, honestly scared of what's bound to happen next. "Aw...are you scared, (Y/n)? That's cute." He chuckled, leaning close to your face. You slapped him, "Lay off. Why are you here, Hikari?" You asked, backing away. "Just checking up on my little sister, am I not aloud to?" His face had a look of disappointment, but it was all an act. "No, just leave." You said, anger was filling your veins. Your brother sighed, "Alright, Alright. I'll be back" He said, laughing insanely, teleporting away. You were weaken by the sudden intrusion, that making you fall to your knees. "Hey, (Y/n). Are you okay?!" Saiki bent down beside you, hugging you and trying to comfort you. 

You were curled up in a blanket, while eating a tub of ice cream. "You should get out of the house for a bit." Saiki said, sitting next to you. "Mhm" you just nodded, sobbing. You got up, out of your blanket and stretched, your body was aching. "Let's go for a walk!" You said, trying to knock out those negative thoughts and kick in positivity. Saiki followed you out of the house, after a few turns, you found a familiar back. Baby blue hair, spiky collar...looks like Kaidou. "H-hey, Kaidou!" You positively shouted, Kaidou turned to face you and once he saw you his face lit up. "(Y/n)!" Kaidou walked over to both you and Saiki. "Saiki and (Y/n), what's up?" Kaidou said, blushing lightly while looking at you. "We're just out for a walk, would you like to join?" You heard Saiki groan as you asked, 'Why would you ask?' He said, "Uhm...Sorry, I can't. I have to get home to study." Kaidou explained, Saiki's expression changed, just a smidge. "Oh, I understand! Good luck." You said, encouraging Kaidou as he walked away. "T-Thanks!" He said, getting a little red.

It was silent when Kaidou left, it wasn't starting to get awkward so you tried to break the silence. "So...want to go to the cafe?" You asked, looking up at saiki, he looked down at you and nodded. 

Once you arrived at the Cafe, you and Saiki had to share the same booth seat, someone spilt a milkshake on the other one and all the other tables we're full. "Who knew it'd be this busy..." you sighed, you and Saiki ordered Coffee Jelly. The waitress brought out the jelly and you scoffed down your own. "That was delicious!" You exhaled, holding your stomach. While you were waiting for Saiki to finish, you were spacing out until you felt something against your cheek. You looked towards Saiki and found him starin at you, you blushed deeply. "S-saiki...did you just lick me?" You asked, you hid your face in embarrassment. "You had coffee jelly on your cheek." He said, softly smiling at you. You returned it. 

Once you got home, you plumed out in the couch and slowly falling into deep sleep. 

~Hikari's POV~ 

I looked through (Y/n)'s window, finding her asleep on the couch. I chuckled, jumping in through the window and bending down besides her. "Time to go (Y/n), Mother is waiting." I said, picking her up and carrying her away from her house. 

"I brought her" I said, dropping her down to the floor. Which woke her up, "Good job son." The mother spoke. 

~Your POV~ 

You woke up from falling to the ground, you weren't on the floor at home. You were on cold cement. You looked up to see a figure, "Good evening, (Y/n)." You recognized that voice, but it can't be. She's in the hospital. "You're probably wondering why I'm here, well, I escaped when it was dark. Soon bumping into your brother" she explained. You stood up, backing away. "This is a dream right?" You said, your voice cracking. "Unfortunately, it's not." Your mother said, walking you into a wall, with Hikari grinning behind her. "Are you ready for your revenge, Hikari?" Hikari walked up beside her, taking ahold of a pocket knife and turning the blade up. 

"Yes, I am." 

X

X

X

X

X

X

A/N: LIKE I SAID IT WAS GONNA BE SHORT, and I apologize for not uploading! I was really lazy, and I didn't What's to do in this chapter so I'm not a fan of this one. But I hope you enjoyed it. 

I'll all sfm 💝

Words: 764