Fight then Hideout?

Butch P.O.V                                                                          I can't believe did that. I just stood their watching her leave. I was so stupid. But she looked so beautiful in the moon light. I turned to go into the hangout when I stepped on something. I looked down to find Buttercup's phone. "She must've forgot it." I picked up her phone. It had a lime green case on it with little soccer balls. I turned it on to make sure it still worked. When it turned on, I saw that she had a pic of two friends with their soccer uniforms on posing for the pic as her wallpaper. I looked it saw that it was me and her. I smiled. It was a surprise to see that pic as her wallpaper. "Well I guess I have take her phone to her. That little bitch must have forgot about it." I put the phone in my pocket and walked to her house. I knocked on the door and her mom came to the door. "Yes,may I help u" She had a sweet voice and was very kind."Umm Yes is Buttercup here" I said nervously. "Oh yes, I will go get her. You can come on in it looks like it's going to storm." she lead me inside. I sat down on the greenish blueish couch and waited. A few minutes later Buttercup comes down the stairs. "Hey what're u doing here?" she says with a confused look on her face. "I came to give u your phone. U left it at the hideout." "Oh thx" I give her her phone then I heard thunder. She jumped. "You ok?" She was holding on to me like she scared, but Buttercup is never scared. She finally noticed that she was latched on me and she quickly pulled her arms back. "Yeah sorry." She was blushing badly. Her mom came down the stairs and asked if I wanted to stay over since it was storming. I politely said, "No I'm fine really. " "Please I insist. I would not like to let u get hurt or anything. " she said with her kind voice then walked over to me. She whispered in my ear and said, "Please, Buttercup is very frightened by storms. Just please stay for her sake." After hearing that said ok. She made me a bed in Buttercup's room. I could tell that Buttercup was  uncomfortable. So I whispered to her, "Hey it'll be fine I'm right here." I took her hand but she pulled it back. "I'm fine now shut the fuck up so I can sleep!" She rolled over facing the wall. I did as she said and stayed quiet. But I couldn't sleep. What is wrong with me? Why can't I stop thinking about her? I never felt this way before. All of a sudden I heard something. "Butch..."  it was close by. Then I heard it say "Butch...don't go...I need u. I love u" I looked up at Buttercup and sure enough she was sleep talking. I never heard her say those words before. I sat there looking at her in shock. "She said she loved me" I smiled a smile so big. After that she started to wake up, so I pretended I was sleeping. She got up and went out of the room. When she came back, she accidentally stepped on me. "Ouch!! Fuck!!" "Shit I'm sorry Butch I forgot u were there." she said with a scared look on her face. "It's fine. U just stepped on my stomach!" "I said I was sorry!"she was angry now. "Fuck!! It hurts!!" I said while clinching my stomach. "Here let me look" "What no way!!" "Let me fuckin' see before I step on u again!!" I got a little scared so I let her look. She lifted up my shirt and looked at my stomach. "Yep I bruised it." Then she started pressing down on the bruised spot on my stomach causing more pain. "What the hell are u doing!?!" "I was seeing if it hurt!" "Of course it hurts!!" "Stop yelling at me!" "Then u stop!" we were silent for a few minutes. "..I'm sorry" she said it as if she was crying or was about too. "It's fine I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled at u" "Me too" now she was crying. I felt sorry for her so I went to give her a hug but she pushed me away. "I don't need a hug" she said she tried to stop crying. " Sorry " the sun started to rise. She was still crying when I said, "U wanna go to the hideout?" she looked at me and nodded. "Let me get dressed first." I walked out of the room for a second then realized I forgot me phone. "Shit! Hey I need my phone" I started knocking on the door.  I heard her laughing. "Hey what's so funny. Hey your not on my phone u" "Maybe I am maybe I'm not." "Get off my phone" "Oooo what's with this file name 'My True Love' " " Don't look in that file!" I manage to finally get the door open before she opened the file. I quickly took my phone out of she hand. "Can we plz go now" "Ok let's go" she says while smiling at me. We grabbed something to eat and headed towards the hideout.