Buttercup's P.O.V

Okay just so u guys know I cried during some of this but I got it done for u guys

We arrived at Butch's shitty home. We walked to the door and didn't hear anyone and anything inside so we guessed that Bubbles and Boomer went somewhere. We walked in and I sat down on the worn out red couch as he went to his room to change. I felt bad that I got him yelled at by my brother. I never meant for that to happen. But when Dai was about to talk about 'him' I couldn't stand it. I blew up on him. Now Butch wants to know about it. I never wanted to talk about it again after it happened. I never even told Blossom or Bubbles because it was so embarrassing. Everyday I think back on that day and wonder if I could've escaped him. But then I would tell myself, 'No. He was just strong and fast. It wasn't your fault that it happened though. U tried being his friend. But I guess all he wanted was to take advantage of u.'

I was still sitting on Butch's couch thinking about the day it happened. The pain, the torture, the helpless feeling. I hated it. I just wish I could forget it. Erase it forever so I don't have to live with it anymore. As I thought, I felt like crying. I could feel the tears gather in my eyes. Threatening to fall. I didn't want them to. I didn't want to seem so weak around Butch or anyone. But I couldn't stop them. They started falling at a rapid speed and they wouldn't stop. I sat there crying my eyes out thinking about the day that I would never forget. Even if I tried harder than I already have. As I sat and sobbed, I felt two strong arms wrap around me. I couldn't help but sob more. The arms slowly released me and I heard someone walk around the couch. I looked up to see Butch with concern written across his face. "Buttercup, what's wrong? Are u okay?" He said concerned. "Yeah I'm fine." I lied while wiping my eyes. "Bc I know when u lie. Just tell me what's wrong and I can help." "Butch I'm sorry but u can't help me with this. No one can." I said sadly. "Why? Why can't I help u? Tell me that." He said. "Because it's just a memory now. The problem is I can't forget it." I said almost yelling. "Then tell me what this 'memory' is. Have u ever told anyone what it was?" I shook my head no. "Fine then tell me. U can trust me with anything." He insisted. I thought for a moment. 'Should I tell him? Can I really trust him? He'll probably kept trying to get me to tell him. He probably won't leave me alone til I tell him. I might as well tell him.' I sighed and looked up at him. His amazing dark green eyes telling me it's okay.

"Okay I'll tell u but u can't tell anyone. Not even Blossom or Bubbles." I said sternly. "Okay I promise. Just tell me." I took a deep breathe and sighed. "Okay it happened a few months ago before u and your brothers came back. I was hanging out with my best friend Mitch...."

Flashback

A few months ago

Mitch and I were hanging out at my house since we were outside most of the fucking day. My brother wasn't home yet. He was still at work probably or maybe with his girlfriend but whatever. Mitch was flipping through the channels on TV while I look for something to eat in the kitchen. I decided to make some grilled cheese sandwiches. I got the bread and cheese and grabbed a pan from the cabinet. I turned the stove on and put some butter in the pan and started making the grilled cheese. After they were done, we ate and when we finished we put our dishes in the sink and went to my room to play son video games. I sat in front of my TV looking through my games when Mitch grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. "What the fuck are u doing?!" I yelled at him. "Oh nothing really. Just going to play." He said. "Ha ha. Your funny," I said sarcasticly "Now let me go before I beat your ass!" I tried getting out of his grip but I couldn't. "If I let u go it wouldn't be fun?" He said. "What do u mean by that exactly?" I said angrily. "It means this." He threw me on my bed and pinned me where our faces met. I struggled to get up. "Get the fuck off me now!!" I screamed still struggling. He ignored me and started kissing my neck. But that's when we heard my brother from downstairs. "Hey BC! I'm home! Where are u?" He yelled while I heard him walking up the stairs. "Da-" I tried to scream but Mitch covered my mouth. We heard a knock at my bedroom door. "Buttercup, are u in there?" He said. A minute passed when we finally heard him walk away. "U really tried to scream? The great Buttercup tried to scream for help. I'm surprised. But that doesn't mean I'm going to let u get away with." He then got off of me and walked over to his bag. I sat up slowly and looked at my door. 'I gotta get out of here quick before he does something.' I thought. He was still looking through his bag when I slowly slipped off my bed without him seeing. I quietly crawled to my door twisting the knob, but then he saw me. "Hey! Get back over here now!" He yelled. I quickly jumped to my feet and opened the door. I didn't get out though. He grabbed the back of my tank top and pulled me back in. I screamed as loud as I could at this point. He threw me against my wall which made me hurt my head. I sat up rubbing my head and looked up at my ex-best friend as he smirked. He bent down and grabbed my face squeezing it so hard it left a bruise. "Why do u try and ran when u should know that I'm just as tough and fast as u?" He finally let go of my face and sat there rubbing it. 'Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! I need to get out of here. Why didn't Dai come when I screamed? Is he even here anymore?' I thought. "Now since u tried to run, you're going to have to go through some pain before we start." He said  with a smirk still on his face. "What kind of pain exactly?" I asked while trying to stand but failed and fell back on the floor. "For example...this!" He said then held me against the wall and started punching me in the stomach and face. I hurt so much. It was the worst pain I've ever felt. After what seemed like forever of him punching me, he let go of me. Letting me fall to the ground, he kicked me in my sides making me yelp in pain. But then he kicked my head and everything went black. When I woke up, I was in a white room with machines beside me. I was laying in a bed with white sheets. I looked around and saw Dai asleep in a chair beside the bed. It was about 15 minutes later when he woke up. He saw me and hugged me so tight I could hardly breathe. "Dai..plz let go..I can't breathe." I said while gasping for air. "I'm so so so so so sorry. I'm sorry I didn't open your door and come in to save u." He was...crying? I've never since him cry til then. I mean I was really surprised. He finally let go of me and wiped away some tears. "What happened? Where am I?" He looked at me and began to tear up. "I don't want to answer the first one, but the second one is you're in the hospital." My eyes grew wide. "H-hospital? Why am I in the hospital?" "Let's just say your not allowed to have guys over without me knowing anymore. Okay?" I nodded in agreement. I didn't want to know what else Mitch did to me after I blacked out. I just don't ever want to know.

End of flashback

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. If I would have know i-" he said until I interrupted him by saying, "Butch no one knows about this but me, u and Dai. That's it. I never even really wanted anyone to know." I looked down at my feet feeling the tears come back. I felt a hand on my back and I looked up at Butch. He had a sad look on his face which just made me want to cry more. I looked back down and began to sob. O don't know for how long, but the entire time Butch held me. He rocked me back and forth while saying sweet things to me. Telling me it's okay. I felt a little better after telling him what happened. I guess I just needed to talk to someone about it. I know I'll never forget what happened but at least I don't have to think about as much now.

Hey my lovelies. I hope u liked it. As I said at the beginning I cried while writing some of it. Well Vote, Comment, and Follow for more. I love guys! Til next time. Bye my lovelies