Sad Flashback☔⚡

Buttercup P.O.V 

We ran out of the hideout to find Mojo in the park below us. He stood next to a weird machine that was shooting something into the sky. I thought for a second and realized that the machine was probably the reason for this weird weather. But let me tell I'm not a big fan of weather especially after what happened to-. No Bc just forget about. It's fine now just focus on hurting Mojo. "Ready to beat him ass yet?" I turned and looked at Butch, who I forgot was here, and said, "Hell yeah ". We both transformed and  flew down to Mojo. "Hey Mojo," I say as I land, "what the hell do u think ur doing?!" He turned around surprise like he didn't expect us to come. "Oh hello green stinkypuff this is my Weather O'Matic. It sends little particles that I made into the sky and creates different storms." I looked at him confused and looked at Butch and looked at me. Our faces both read "What the fuck?" we looked back at the monkey. "And how exactly would u take over the world like that?" Butch said with a confused voice. "Well the storm have different effects that are very dangerous. Like thunderstorms they have lightning that I can use to kill people. Then the people will be scared and do as I say or they die" I stood there looking at him thinking about what Mojo said," they have lighting that I can use to kill people... " who would do that? I mean hasn't he had a bad experience with lightning before like me. Oh I was so pissed. I ran at Mojo and all I heard was Butch say, "Buttercup STOP!!!!" I don't remember anything after that. I do remember Butch waking me up he shook me until finally I slightly opened my eyes. He sighed in relief and hugged me. I quickly pushed him away and said, "What happened? " I looked around then back at him. He looked down and said, "...u killed him...u killed Mojo..." I looked at him in shock. I killed Mojo. But I don't even remember that. I looked around and sure enough I saw a still corpse lying face down on the ground near me. I tried to stand but fell. Then I decided just to crawl. I crawled over to the corpse and it was...Mojo. I looked at him and said to myself, " I'm sorry". "Why are u sorry?" I looked away from the bloody corpse and looked at Butch. "Because I didn't mean for this to happen I mean yeah I was suppose to beat him but not.... kill him" we sat in silence for awhile. "Why are u scared of storms anyway? I mean it's just clouds and rain mostly. " he asked me. I didn't want to answer him. I felt horrible enough. But he was growing inpatient. I finally stood up and told him to follow me to the hideout. We both had already untransformed and we walked up to the hideout. It took us a bit longer than usual to get there,but I could see why. I hurt my leg which was making me limp and Butch just want to stay with me. To u know make sure I got up there. When we did get there, we sat in our beanbags and looked out at the city. It was clearing up some but there was still some clouds here and there. I was enjoying the view when Butch interrupted it and said, "Well... aren't u going to tell me why u hate storms and why u got so mad." I thought for a second and told him what happened when I was little. "OK... 10 years ago when I was 6 there was a storm...."

Flashback:

It was a dark and gloomy afternoon. My little cousin and I were outside playing when we heard thunder. We both jumped but then laughed at each other for being scaredy cats. We did that as we walked towards my house to get out of the rain. It then started to thunder again but this time lightning came with it. The lightning bolt came straight at us. I quickly jumped out of the way, but my cousin didn't. When I looked up, I saw her lying on the ground not moving. I ran to her. Smoke was coming off her body. I yelled for my mom and she quickly ran outside and saw us. She saw my cousin and we both freaked out. I actually cried. I couldn't believe what happened. My only cousin had died because of me.

End of Flashback

"Omg I'm so sorry" he said with sympathy. "Well It's ok u didn't know. No one really knows. Just u now." I didn't realize it before but I was crying. He must have notices because he hugged me. I don't know why but I hugged him back and cried on his shoulder. It was embarrassing but what else could I do. He was just being nice. We stayed like that for about 5 minutes then I pushed away. "Maybe we should get home the others are probably worried about us." He said as he started to walk out of the cave. I followed behind him. We walked to my house then stopped. "Well I'll see u later. Thx" I said as I turn to go into my house. "No problem. Text me him u want to talk. OK?" He said as he waved. "OK bye" I went in my house and went up stairs to my room. I sat on my bed thinking about what happened. I felt guilty for what I did. I just want to forget about it.

♡Hey guys sorry it took so long. I couldn't figure out what I was going to put down for this chapter. Plus with all the homework I'm getting. I barely have time to do something fun. Well at least I got this chapter down. Right? Well that's all I have to say. Subscribe ,vote ,comment what u think so far. Bye my lovelies ♡