Buttercup's P.O.V

I want to start off by saying thank you guys so much. I just realized that this book is nearing 100 votes. I'm so glad that u guys like this book. I try my best to make this book good  I really do. And u guys should know that when I'm happy I cry. And I'm crying so much because I'm so happy. Also please listen to the song I picked out. I love that song so much and I also love night core so yeah. Alright let's get on with the story.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

'Where am I? Its so.....dark and I'm cold. I'm supposed to be at the hideout waiting for Butch but I don't even think I'm at the hideout. Wait!! I'm supposed to meet Butch there!!! He's going to be so worried. I got to get to the hideout but where am I?' I opened my eyes to see I was in a dark room. I looked around to see if I could find a door or any means of escape. After a minute of looking around, I finally spotted a metal door in the far end of the room. I tried to stand up but failed. I looked down at my feet. They were tied together with some old looking rope. I tried to move my hands to untie it but they were tied together behind my back. I tried to loosen the rope around the wrists but it didn't work. 'Fuck! How am I going to get out of here if I can't even untie myself?! Damnit!! Its starting to hurt when I'm trying to loosen it. How did I even get here? WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!' I screamed in my head. Then I heard footsteps. I quickly looked up and saw the door slowly open. A tall figure stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. He slowly started walking towards me. He had something with him but I couldn't see what it was. "Welcome Buttercup to my experiment room." He said excitedly. 'Experiment room? Who is this guy and why am I in an experiment room?' I asked myself. "You might be wondering who I am. Well my name is Dr. Hellvicday and I work for the KiKi family. You see the daughter is a big fan of you. She loves how strong, confident, and well kind I guess." He said with a chuckle. He placed whatever he brought with him on something metal judging by the clinking noise. "T-then why am I-I here?" I forced myself to say. "Well...she loves you so much." He paused for a second. "That she wants to be you." He finished. I was confused and wierded out at the same time. I mean who would want to be me . They don't know what I've been through! I heard footsteps walk back to where the door was and then suddenly the lights flickered on. I looked at the doctor. He was tall, had short messy golden brown hair, wore black rectangular glasses, blue eyes, and he wore khakis with a red button up shirt that he left unbuttoned at the top and finally to top it all off a white lab coat.

I looked around the room and saw many beakers filled with different chemicals. There were also some different lab tables that were probably used for different kinds of experiments. I heard the footsteps start walking towards me so I looked up and the doctor coming near me with a small device filled with liquid. He grabbed my arm harshly and injected me with the liquid. I then started to feel dizzy. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Dr. Hellvicday picking me up.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey my lovlies! Hope u liked it. Again thank you to all my readers. I love writing this book and I love getting all these wonderful comment telling me how good I'm doing. It means a lot to me really it does. I think I'm going to do two more chapters but don't worry I'm going to make a sequel to this one. Well you guys know what to do. Vote , Comment , and Follow for more amazing stories. Let see if I can get to 100 votes. I love u guys! Bye my lovlies!!!❤