Butch's P.O.V

Quote:
A person who loves u truly
Will never let u go
Whatever the situation is
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

'Oh fuck! It's her brother! Oh I'm dead as fuck!' I screamed in my head. I was laying there next to Bc on her couch. Her brother was staring at me angrily. I stared back at him with fear in my eyes. "Am I going to have to ask again?!" He yelled angrily. "Dai, just calm down. This is my friend...Butch." she said as she pointed to me. She seemed afraid of him. "Bc u know how I feel about guys being over here without me knowing. Especially after what happened when Mit-" he was cut off by Bc yelling at him. "That was months ago. I'm fine now. I've gotten over it!!" "Yeah maybe you've gotten over it but I haven't! I just want to protect u!" He yelled back then pointed at me. "And u! I want u out now!" I quickly jumped to my feet and started walking to the door when Bc yelled at me. "No! Butch sit your ass down you're not going anywhere!" "No he's leaving!!" Her brother yelled. They kept arguing for what seemed like forever. As they did, I thought about what Dai said. 'Especially after what happened when Mit-'. I wonder who he was talking about? And what happened to Bc? I'll just have to find out later. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Bc when she was tugging at my arm and yelling for me to get up. I quickly got up. "Come Butch we're leaving." She said as she opened the front door. "Where do u think ur going?! Get back in here!" We walked out the door and she slammed it shut.

15 minutes later

We were walking down the street. I don't know where we were going. I looked over at Bc. She looked angry, sad, and hurt. "Are u okay?" I said concerned. "Yeah I'm fine." She said. It was silent for another 5 minutes. Then she said, "I'm sorry that u had to hear that back there. That's why I usually don't bring people to my house. Especially dudes." "Oh it's fine. I'm used to yelling and arguing. Btw. I was wondering about what he said before. U know. About what happened to u months ago." I said nervously while rubbing the back of my head. She clinched her fists. "I don't really want to talk about it." She said through her teeth. It must've been really bad. I feel bad for her. It seems like she's been through alot. "Okay but I really would like to know. U should know u can tell me anything. If something bad happened to u then I want to know. I'll kick whoever's ass I have to." I said. She stopped walking and looked at her feet. I stopped too. "Did u really mean that?" She asked still looking at her feet. "Of course. Remember I love u. I'd do anything for u." I answered. She didn't say anything. I just stared at her then I heard someone sniffle. Bc raised her head to revile(I probably spelled that wrong. I'm tired so yeah probably spelled it wrong) that she was...crying. Her cheeks were puffy with tears streaming down them and her eyes were a pinkish red color. I couldn't do anything but hug her. Surprising she hugged back and cried on my shoulder soaking my shirt in tears. We stayed like that for about 4 or 5 minutes and we pulled apart she wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry. It's just......what happened was terrible. And everytime I think about it I just start to cry. And u know me. I don't like to cry. I try to never cry around others because I don't want people to worry about me." She said while her voice cracked in some parts. "Hey it's okay. I'm here for u. U don't have to worry about anything because I'm here." I said calmly. "Thank u Butch.....I...I love u." She said then pulled me into another hug. I hugged back and said, "I love u too. And umm... Bc can we go back to my place. I need to change into some different clothes." She looked up and nodded. We broke the hug and walked to my house.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey my lovelies. Hope u liked it. I cried while writing some of it. In the next chapter you'll find out what happened to Bc. I'm looking forward to writing it but I will be cried while writing it. But anyways Vote, Comment, and Follow for more stories. I hope u like my other book too. I work hard on these stories just for u guys. I love u guys so much. Well bye my lovelies.♡