Finally!!!♥♡

Buttercup P.O.V

I watched as Butch walked to his house. I then closed the window then ran downstairs to see no sign of my brother. I sighed and thought about what just happened. We almost kissed but my brother thankfully came home. But why do I feel sort of.... sad. Did I want to kiss him? No I can't were friends and that's all. Why do I feel this why then? It's weird. Fuck just stop thinking about it already Bc!!! I sat on my couch thinking most of the night then I got bored so I went for a walk. I walked on the darker part of town because that's where it's quiet and I needed quiet to think. I walked for about 15 minutes and looked at the garbage and old tires stacked up everywhere. Then I heard something behind me. I quickly turned to look but saw nothing. I started walking faster. Then I heard it again but closer. I looked again and saw a tall figure just standing and looking at me. I ran to a alley ahead of me and quickly transformed. I then jumped out of the alley ready to fight. But I didn't see the figure then I felt something grab me from behind. I tried to break free but his grip was strong. He then bent down and whispered in my ear, "I hope your ready babe because this is going to be the best time of your life." My eyes widened knowing what he was going to do. He dragged me into the alley and held me against the wall. I couldn't move. So I screamed. I know I know u don't of me to scream first help but hey I had no choice! The guy started to touch me everywhere when I heard a crash. Then I fell to the ground. I looked up to see someone beating the shit out of the guy. I couldn't see who it was until I got up and rubbed my eyes. To my surprise I saw Butch!! I stood there in shock as I saw blood flying through the air. Then I saw the guy fall to the ground not moving. Butch then looked at me and started walking towards me. He stopped in front of me and hugged me. He let me go and asked me if I was OK. I replied yes and said thx. We both just stood there til I looked at the time it was 11:20 p.m. Shit I got to get home before they start to worry. I turned to Butch and I could tell he was thinking the same. So we both walked towards my house. "Thx again Butch." I said while looking down. I was embarrassed that he had to see me like that. Helpless. "No problem just be careful there r alot  of perverts out there u know" he smirked. I looked at him and playfully said, " Fuck you" we laughed. "But really be careful plz" he was serious. "I will don't worry. I can take care of myself. " " Really that's not what I saw in the alley" "I was caught off guard OK"we talked a little more until we were near my house. "Well thx again Butch" I said while walking to my front door. "No problem see u tomorrow " he turned to walk home when I said, "Butch wait!" He turned around and ran up to him and said, " I still owe u that kiss" I started to blush a bit but he was blushing worse. I stood on my tippy toes and got closer to his lips. Then they touched. His lips were so soft. He tasted like peppermint and soda. We kissed for about 3 minutes maybe. Then I got back on my feet and said, " Bye see u tomorrow " I turned away leaving a blushing green boy in front of my house. Then he blinked a few times then said, " OK bye" we both turned away and headed our separate ways. When I got in my house nobody was home. Wow mom most be get a million groceries or something.  I ran up stairs and lied in my bed thinking. That kiss was amazing actually. I wish I didn't stop. Maybe it can last longer in my dreams. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I dreamed of him of course and it was amazing.