11

Me and Regina pulled apart from the kiss. I kept her body close to me as I locked my eyes with hers.

"Don't go. I'll fix it" I begged.

Regina just looked at me. She then looked round at the large plane we can see out the window. She then looked back at me with the same look.

"Ok. You need to fix it though" she says causing a sigh of relief from me and Henry.

"I will. We need to get home though" I say as I hugged her again.

Henry came over and joined the hug. We should leave though. The surprise birthday party needs to get ready for Regina's arrival. I pulled away and linked hands with both of them. We walked out and went through security all over again just to get out the airport. Regina and Henry went in her car and I drove mine. I went ahead so I could give a warning. I used the blue tooth on the car to ring Adam.

"What's up lil sis" He answered.

"We're on our way home. Get everyone ready" I quickly say.

"How far away cause we ain't sitting in hiding places for ages" he laughed.

"2 minutes tops. Get everyone hidden now Adam" I sighed.

"Fine. Be quick"

I hung up and continued driving. Once I finally arrived at the house I could see Regina was behind me. I got out and waited for her and Henry to. She came over and hugged me. I kissed her cheek with my arm still around her shoulder. Henry came over and I put my arm around him. We walked into the house.

"I'm going to the kitchen" Henry says as he ran off.

I laughed and followed while still holding Regina's hand. We went to the main hall when she looked confused.

"Where we going" she asked.

"I want to dance with you" I say as I held her hand.

She smiled and rolled her eyes. I opened the door and it was dark. She walked in and I turned the light on. Everyone jumped out scaring Regina.

"Surprise" they all shout.

"Ow my god... em did you do this" she asked smiling at me.

"Happy birthday baby" I smiled.

Regina leaned in and kissed me softly. I hugged her quick before she went off to greet everyone. I turned to face the door and went to Ruby's phone number.

Emma: hey can we talk?

I then slipped my phone into my pocket and started partying with everyone else. I had cliff and Alex with me most of the time. Jasmine hasn't had a few drinks in a while so I said I'd watch cliff tonight for her. It's been a hour into the party and I can see Regina is having so much fun with all her friends and family. My phone then vibrates. I look to see ruby has messaged.

Ruby: sure. Phone me when your ready. Xx

"Alex can you go find mummy and stand with her for a minute please" I asked my youngest son.

"Yeah" he replied before running off.

I kept hold of cliff and left the room. I dialled Ruby's number and placed the phone at my ear.

"Hey em. How's everything in Florida with Regina and the kids" she says happily.

"Yeah Good thanks. Just celebrating Regina's 40th birthday actually" I replied softly.

"She's 40? Ow god that means I'm 40 soon. Your still 34 right" she asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah. Anyway can I ask you something rubs"

"Of course. What's shaking" she laughed.

"Regina said you been messaging her and passing her off the last few days. Is it true"

"Ow come on. Me and Regina use to be best friends. I was only talking to her as if we were young again. I want to be friends with her again. I take it the young Regina Mills is gone and only that one is left" ruby laughed.

"What do you mean? You apparently were threatening her" I asked confused.

"That's what we use to be like. She's threaten to kill me if I did something and I threatened to kill her family if she did something. We always meant it as a joke. Maybe she doesn't remember I'm holly not ruby"

"Just dont rubs. She nearly came all the way down there to beat the shit out of you" I sighed.

"I'll talk to her. I'll make a mends" ruby replied with a slight giggle.

"Thanks. How are the kids" I asked since we haven't spoken in a few weeks.

"Well Ella thought it was funny to start a food fight in school and missy drew shit with permanent markers on Ella's face while she slept" ruby sighed causing me to laugh.

"Ow god. They sound so naughty now" I laughed.

"They are. You should come for a visit soon. They miss you and maybe you can sort them out" she replied with a chuckle.

"I'll come down soon. I have to go but I'll talk to you soon ok"

"Yeah. Call whenever. Bye em"

"Bye rubs"

I hung up and went back into the hall. Cliff is asleep on my shoulder and has been since the party started. I would put him down to sleep but he has a tight grip on my top and doesn't like sleeping unless it's in someone's arms.

The party went on and everyone got very drunk. By the end of the night everyone but me and the two youngest were drunk. Especially Regina. It's now midnight. I put cliff and Alex to bed ages ago and would check on them every now and then. By now everyone has started to leave. Regina is hanging from my neck very drunk. Jasmine passed out on the sofa an hour ago. Henry and Chris are still talking and are very drunk. Isabella is hypo and doesn't want to sleep.

"Alright guys. Come on let's go to see" I say as I hold Regina up.

"Oh" Henry and Chris sighed.

I rolled my eyes and started walking out. They followed and I had to keep hold of Regina. We went upstairs except Isabella who led on the floor.

"Isabella? Come on" I say looking down.

"No. I'm sleeping here" she says waving her hand at me.

I shrugged and left her there. She shouldn't have gotten that drunk. None but jasmine should be this drunk. Isabella is 20. I watched to see Chris and Henry went to there rooms before taking Regina into hers.

"Goodnight baby" she says as she pulled away. I leaned in to kiss her goodnight but she put her hand on my face. "No. I'm not kissing you. I'm married and don't want to cheat"

I just laughed and went to bed. At least I know she won't cheat on my drunk. She got into bed and cuddled into me. What a crazy night it's been?