13

I opened my eyes with an instant hangover. I'm in a woman's shirt that's done up backwards and a pair of woman's boxers. My hair is messy and I know my makeup is either gone or looks awful. I sat up confused where I was since this wasn't the room I'm staying in. I then saw ruby lead next to me. Her hair was messy and I cant see what she's wearing. I can't remember anything from last night. There's no way I would have slept with her though. I stood up and quickly got dressed before leaving the room. I go downstairs where Ella and missy are.

"Morning" I say smiling.

"Hi Emma" Ella waved.

"Emma" missy says running over to me.

She jumped up and I caught her. I sat down and sat her on my lap. I looked at my phone and saw I had photos from last night. I hesitated before opening them. There was loads of me and ruby obviously drunk. One ruby was kissing my cheek and another she was hanging from my neck with her head on my chest. I don't remember any of this.

"Your hair looks funny" missy says laughing.

"How rude? So does yours" I say making her laugh.

"Did you get drunk last night" Ella asked.

"Yep. Very" I replied with a tired nod.

I felt an itch on my chest. I quickly scratched it before I noticed a mark on my boob. I looked like a hickey. It better not be a hickey. Before missy or Ella saw I lifted the top up to hide it. I stood up and put missy on the ground.

"Where you going" the young girl asked.

"To the toilet don't worry" I laughed.

I walked to the bathroom and went in. I pulled my top down and looked at the very dark mark on my upper boob. No way is that a hickey. No way did I cheat on Regina. I went to my contacts but noticed I had phoned Regina last night. I quickly clicked on her name and put the phone to my ear.

"Morning drinky Smurf" she answered.

"Fuck my head hurts" I sighed.

"I'm not surprised. You and ruby were very drunk last night. That phone call last night was interesting" she says not sounding very impressed.

"I don't even remember it" I say thinking I'm screwed.

"Ow I do. You phoned me at 1 in the morning when I was asleep and you were both screaming down the phone that you loved me" she informs and I know she's smirking.

"Fuck me. Sorry baby" I sighed.

"It's ok. It made me laugh. I've missed you and I love you"

"I love you so fucking much. I miss you loads. Where is Alex or any of the kids"

"They all went out for a sibling day. I don't know what they will do because there all different" she laughed.

"A sibling day? That's going to end badly" I say with a laugh.

"I know. Anyway I have to go. I got work but I love you and will see you soon"

"Alright love you baby. Bye" I say before hanging up.

I walked out and straight into ruby. We stumbled back and she laughed. I then started laughing a little as I stepped back out the bathroom.

"Sorry" I say as I closed the door.

"It's fine. Awe look at your boob. It's still there" she says as she looked at the mark.

"Ok I have to asked you something in the kitchen" I say dragging her in the other room.

"What's up" she asked when we got in there.

"What happened last night" I asked worried.

"What do you mean" she asked confused.

"Well why did I wake up in just a shirt and boxers"

"Ow you fell asleep while getting dressed so i put a shirt on you but since you were on your stomach I had to do it backwards" she says laughing.

"And what about this" I asked pointing at the mark on my boob.

"You fell over and hit it on the door handle. What did you think happened" she asked laughing.

"I don't know. I was confused" I say in relief.