33

"It's about Emma swan"

"Is mum ok" I asked faster than anyone could speak.

"We have her heart starting again. We know what killed her and we're fixing it. The bullet in her shoulder had poison in. We checked the others and Regina's. They're both fine. So Henry's ok but Emma has poison inside her. We got it out her heart but we don't know how get all of it out in time before she dies again" he quickly says to Chloe not bothering with us.

"Henry? What's going on" Alex asked as he started waking up.

"I don't know yet" he replies softly to our youngest brother.

"She's alive" Isabella asked as she stood up to the doctor.

"For now yes" Chloe replied with a slight smile.

"CHLOE! DOM! Quick it's the mills and swan woman" a doctor says before running towards a door.

Chloe and the other doctor ran after her. Me and Isabella looked at each other worried and confused.

"What the fuck" Chris asked confused.

"I don't know. They better be ok" Isabella says looking at me with fear.

We waited for what seemed like forever but it was an hour. None can sleep now since were too worried. Chloe came into view. We all stood up except Henry who couldn't. He kept Alex on his lap.

"What is it" I asked quickly.

"I'm really sorry... they both didn't make it. I'm so so sorry" she says almost crying.

We all broke down in tears. I was about to drop to the floor but Chloe caught me. I hugged her tight as I cried in her arms. I can hear Isabella crying out loud and i know the boys are crying quietly. I can feel everyone looking at us. I just stood and cried in my girlfriends arms wishing for my parents to be alive. I lost all three in the same day.

________________________________
2 weeks later

Today is the funeral. I'm sat in my room in a black dress with a black hat. My hair is curled since I knew I had to look nice for mums. Cliff is downstairs with everyone else. I'm meant to be but I'm just sat on the bed looking in the mirror. Since I have brown hair and the outfit I'm in makes me look like mum. A tear ran down my cheek as I started shaking in my up right position. The door then knocked.

"Yeah" I say with a cracked voice.

Isabella opened the door and was stood there holding Alex. She gave me the smallest smile as she walked over not holding it. She sat Alex on the bed and he crawled over to me. Since he's 7 and has Down syndrome I don't think he fully understands our mums aren't coming back.

"It's ok jasmine... they aren't in pain remember" he says softly as he held my hand.

"I know. I just miss them. I'm glad your being brave" I say as I held my tears in.

"Jas were going soon. Can you go talk to henry? He is still in his room and won't let anyone in" Isabella says as she lifted Alex off the bed.

"I'll go talk to him. He hasn't spoken to anyone since that day" I replied as I stood up. We walked out the room and I went down to Henry's room. I knocked on the door but he didn't answer. "You better say if your not decent because I'm coming in" I say as I opened the door.

"I don't want to talk" he asked as he looked up at me.

"Come on. Hug me" I say as I held my arms out in front of him.

He looked at me for a few seconds. He sat up more and hugged me tight. He still can't walk properly because of his leg but next week he will have the stitches taken out. I held him close to me as a few years left my eyes.

"I don't want to go. I can't" he says sobbing on my shoulder.

"You gotta go henry. Come on we can be strong together" I say as I pulled away to look at me.

I held his hand that he didn't need the crutch for and helped him up. We walked out the room and downstairs. Shortly we all left the house and followed the funeral car to the church. It was packed full of people that loved our mums. The whole police force and detectives were there as well. We sat in the front row as tears came pouring out our eyes. It then got to the point where Isabella had to sing a song for them to say goodbye. She stood there and took a deep breath. She then began which made me cry even more.

"Is it Me
Or have I decieved myself
I thought I heard you call my name
Out in the pouring rain

I really thought
I thought I saw your face
But after a second look
I saw me the clearest day

Mother I miss you
In night's I just wish
You were here with me
So we can laugh and talk again

Mother I miss you
but i'll just kiss you
And send it on the wind
Cause you know
I plan to see you again

So much I wanted to show you
So much I wanted to give
I thought our time would be much longer
Listen my best friend"

"Goodbye mums" all five of us whispered as we looked to the sky and a single tear left our eyes.

... the end