Chapter 27

I smiled and let go, "Did you say that just so I could stroke you?" I asked crossing my arms. "Maybe." Harry said with a innocent look on his face. "Wow Harry, just wow." I said. "I really do love you but I'd love it if you'd stroke me." he said. "Why are you so horny?!" I asked. "Cause you're so sexy." he said licking his lips. "W-Wow Harry, just wow. Go masturbate or something, that'll make it better." I said. "No, what'll make it better is if your mouth was around it." he said winking. "Oh my gosh, go somewhere with your horny self." I said giving him the hand. "Please?" he pouted. "Fine, take your pants off." I said finally giving in. "Yay!" he said. I got down on my knees and gave him what he wanted. "Ooh, yes!" he moaned. "You're such a good girl baby." he said. "Yes baby! Just like that! Don't stop!" he moaned. He started pulling on my hair which made me moan myself. When he came, I got up and wiped my mouth. "Happy now?" I asked. "Very." he said smirking. "You're something." I said. "And you're something too with those amazing lips of yours." Harry said smirking some more. "Oh my gosh! Go to bed! Nasty." I said and laughed. Harry laughed and got into bed and fell fast asleep. I smiles about how cute he looked. I went downstairs to get my phone and I saw that he called me again. Why can't he see that I hated him even if he was my father?! He also left a voicemail but deleted it. I didn't want to hear anything he had to say. I went back upstairs to see Harry fully awake. "What are you doing up?" I asked. "I wanna cuddle." he said. "Okay." I said. I got in bed and he nuzzled his head in my neck and wrapped his arm around my torso like I always did to him. "You're such a baby." I said. He did a low chuckle and said, "But I'm your baby." He kissed my chest and smiled. "That's true." I said. "Mhm." he said. I started playing with his long brown hair. "You should let me braid your hair." I said. "Why?" he snorted. "Because it'd look pretty." I said giggling. "Oh really now?" he asked looking up at me. "Yeah, I'm serious, can I?" I asked. He did a long sigh and finally said, "Fine." "Yayy! Thank you HazzaBear!" "I'm only doing it because I love you." he said. "Yay, the fans are gonna love me for this." I said. "We're posting it?!" he asked. "Of course!" I said. "Ughhhh." Harry said. "Oh be quiet! It'll be fun! You won't regret it!" I said. "Oh sure." he said. "What happened to "long hair, don't care?" I asked. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Well, since you said that, I thought you'd be excited to have your hair in a braid." I said. "Well, I like my hair down, I just never thought of it in a braid." "Oh okay." "You're gonna thank me for this." I said. "Okay, whatever you say." he said. "Harry it's midnight, you should get some rest." I said. "Okay." he said and he was fast asleep.

The next morning I woke up and Harry wasn't laying on me anymore. "Harry?" I said out in the open. I got out of bed and looked for him. "Harry?" I looked in the bathroom and he wasn't in there. "Hmm, where can that curly haired freak be?" I asked myself. I went downstairs and saw that he was lying on the couch. "Harry, you little stinker why are you hiding from me." I said from behind the couch. He didn't answer and I was soon worried. "Harry?" I tapped on his shoulder. "Oh Hazza." He still didn't do anything. "I know you hear me." I said. He finally looked up at me and he was crying. "Harry what's wrong?" I said sitting down next to him. "T-The h-hate it's getting all too much." he said. "Oh Haz, don't listen to them okay? You're far from all those things." I said. He didn't say anything but cry so I gave him a hug. He cried into my neck and I just rubbed his back. "It's gonna be okay, Harry, I promise." I said and stroked his hair. We sat there for a little bit more and he finally stopped crying. "Do you want me to braid your hair now?" I asked with a smile. "Sure." he said with a smile as well.

"Harry! Be still!" I said while Harry was squirming in the chair. "I'm trying!" he said, "are you almost done?" he asked. "Yes! Now be still!" I said. Harry sighed and sat there quietly. "Are you almost done now?" he asked five minutes later. "Harry, really?" I asked. "I'm sorry I'm just ready to get this over with." he said. "Don't worry, I'm almost done." I said. Another five minutes past and I was finally done. "Okay Harry, I'm done." He sighed and said, "Finally." "Wow!" he said. "You like it?" I asked. "Yeah, it looks cool!" he said and I laughed. "Okay, picture ti-." I said mid-sentence. "What?" Harry asked frowning. "Why are you looking at me like that? he asked referring to the smirk on my face.

"Putting makeup on me was NOT part of the deal." Harry said. "Oh Hazza, but you look so pretty!" I had put eyeliner, eye shadow, blush, and lipstick on him. "I can't believe you did this to me." he said shaking his head. "You look pretty now hush!" I said. He sighed and sat there frowning. "I'd go lesbian for you Hazza." I said and smirked. "Oh I bet you would." he said. "Can I take this stupid stuff off now?" he asked. "Hold on, I'm just gonna take a picture and then you can take the makeup off." I said. "Fine." I took the picture and posted it on Instagram with the caption "Everyone! Meet my new girlfriend Harriet Styles 😏!" "Okay can I please take this stuff off?" Harry asked. "Yes, go ahead." I said. Harry got his phone and said, "Really? Harriet Styles?!" "That's your name isn't it?" Harry looked at me and didn't say anything. "Pssh, I always knew you were a girl." I said and laughed. "Stop!" he said. He picked me up and threw me on the bed and started tickling me. After five minutes he was still tickling me! "Stop! Let me go!" I said laughing very hard. "Never!" said Harry. "Say that I'm the sexiest man alive and I'll let you go!" he said. "I'm the sexiest man alive!" I said in between laughs. "Oh! I see how you wanna play!" Harry said tickling me even more. "Okay okay! Harry Styles is the sexiest man alive!" I said. "Good girl." he said getting off of me. "I can't breathe! How dare you! I thought you loved me!" I said pouting. "I do love you." said Harry trying to catch his breath. "How much?" I said testing him. "More than you can ever imagine." he said rolling on top of me and kissing me while "more than you can ever imagine" replayed over and over in my head.