Chapter 50

Harry's P.O.V

~A week later~

Kally's competition date was changed and they put it on a week ago, and we're back in LA, luckily, they won! I'm so proud of my Kitten, she worked hard! Millions of people recorded the competition and put it on YouTube, they were so good that her and the crew are going on The Today Show next week! I'm extremely proud, this could be good for her. She can live her dream of becoming recognized and becoming a professional dancer! I smile at the thought. "What are you smiling about?" Kally asked looking at me smiling. "Just thinking." I say smiling at my hands. "Okay." she says and giggles. I grab my chest and groan, I was having chest pains. They've happened before but I didn't think that they were serious, I didn't even tell Kally. "What's wrong?" she says sitting next to me. "N-Nothing." I cringe. "H-Harry, you're scaring me." she says. "I'm sorry Kitten, just having chest pains." I whisper. "Chest pains? Since when?" she asks. "For a few days now Kitten." I say, the pain finally stopping. "For a few days? And you didn't care to tell me." she says. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to scare you." I say. She doesn't say anything, she just sits there. "Are you going to go to the doctor?" she whispers. "I might, if it keeps going on." I say. She doesn't say anything, just nods. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I whisper. She shakes her head. "It's okay." she whispers. "Listen, I'm gonna hang out with Luze, will you be fine here by yourself?" she asks. "Yeah I'll be fine." I answer. "Are you sure?" she asks. "Yes, besides I'm going to lunch with a friend, which I probably should start getting ready for." I say getting up and getting clothes. I go into the bathroom and change into my clothes. I go back out and Kally smiles at me. "Well don't you look pretty." she says cutely. "Thank you Kitten." I smile. I go back into the bathroom and pulled my hair up in a bun. Kally came into the bathroom and she started gigging. "What?" I ask. "Your hair! Oh my gosh! You look so funny!" she laughs harder. I just stare at her laughing. She was really getting a kick out of this. "Oh my gosh! You're such a white girl!" she laughs even harder than before. I just laugh myself, just a little. She laughs some more. "Oh my gosh I can't breathe!" she laughs. "Owwie, my stomach hurts!" she laughs more. She starts to laugh even harder and then she starts gently banging on my chest with her hands. "Ugh! Make it stop!" she laughs. "It's your fault." I giggle. "I know but you're the one who looks like a 15 year old!" she laughs banging on my chest. "Oh my gosh! I'm crying!" she laughs. She laughs for a few more minutes and them settles down. "Whooo." she says finally catching her breath. "Are you done now?" I ask. "Yes I am done HazzaBear." she says smiling a little. I snort and get my sunglasses and put on my boots and walk downstairs. "Have fun!" she says before I walk out the door. "Thanks! You too!" I say. I'm almost out the door before she says, "Wait!" "Yes?" I ask. "I didn't get a kiss." she pouts her lips. I smile and grab her by the waist and kiss her softly on the lips. "Mmm, much better." she says smiling. "Good, see you later Kitten!" I say and walk out the door.

Kally's P.O.V

Luze and I were sitting on her couch laughing so hard at the pictures of Harry at lunch with his bun. "Oh my gosh! He's such a white girl!" Luze laughs. "That's the same thing I said!" I laugh. She stops laughing. "That's sad though." she says pouting. I stop laughing as well. "What is?" I ask. "That he's a 20 year old man and we're 18 year old girls and he still does buns better than us." she says. I giggle. "Yeah, so true." I say. "I heard he's been having chest pains, is he okay?" she asked. Of course she probably found that on Instagram, Luze is always snooping. It's so funny. "Yeah." I answer frowning. "Maybe because his penis can't breathe it worked up into his chest." she laughs. "You read that from an Instagram comment didn't you?" I ask. "Yep." she stops laughing. I laugh. "Of course! But so did I." I say. She laughs with me. I stop laughing until I can't laugh anymore. "It's scary though, what if he has a heart attack?" I ask. "Don't worry, he's too young for those." she says. "True." I answer. "Yeah so don't even worry about it." she says and I believe her making it leave my mind for the rest of our chat.

Harry's P.O.V

My lunch with my friend was over and went back to the house. I saw Kally sitting on the couch. "Hey baby girl." I say. "Hi." she says glancing away from her phone. "What are you looking at?" I ask. She snorts. "Pictures of you at your lunch." she giggles. I look at her phone screen from behind the couch. "You look so funny!" she laughs. I just shook my head and laugh myself. "You know it's not nice to make fun of people." I say smiling. "I know, sorry HazzaBear." she tilts her head back and pouts her lips. I lean down and kiss her. I pull away but she grabs my head and forces another kiss. She lets go and smiles. "I love you." she whispers. "I love you too." I say and smile as well and I wink at her. "Ugh! Stop it!" she says getting up. "Stop what?" I frown. "Being such a flirt. I know it's in your nature but please stop! I can't deal!" she says standing in front me. I always knew she didn't like it when I did things like that, that's the reason why I did it. To tease her, it was so funny. "Oh what? You mean like this?" I ask smirking and winking. "Stoooop!" she says and I laugh. "Okay baby I'll stop. But hey, it's not my fault. It just comes naturally." I say shrugging. "Well can you please try not to?" she pouts. "I can't help it!" I say. She rolls her eyes. "Whatever." she giggles. I giggle as well and grab her by the waist. "What?" she asks. "I love you." I whisper. "A lot." She smiles. "I love you too." she says smiling. I reach my hand down to her bum and squeeze it. She raises her eyebrows and I wink at her. "How dare you." she whispers. I laugh. "Sorry baby, I can't help it." I say smiling. She rolls her eyes again and laughs and then she walks upstairs. "Where are you going?" I ask my eyes following her. "Away from you perv!" she giggles. "Not for long!" I say and chase after her. She runs down the long hallway and into the bedroom. She jumps on the bed and laughs. I hop on the bed and get on top of her. "You caught me." she giggles. "I did." I whisper looking into her eyes. She giggles more and she pokes my nose. "Pointy nose, pointy nose! Harry has a pointy nose!" she giggles. I shake my head. "What am I going to do with you?" I giggle. She shrugs. "I don't know, but you can kiss me." she says. I smile and lean down to kiss her. I kiss her more falling in love with her all over again every single time.