Chapter 72

~Click on the picture above~

Harry's P.O.V

I kept looking at the pictures over and over until Kally knocks me out of my thoughts. "What are you looking at?" she asks. "Uh, nothing." I say nervously. "Harry, please just tell me." she says putting her hand on my shoulder. I just ignore her, still going through Instagram. She must've looked over my shoulder because I heard her gasp behind me. "Harry? How did those pictures get out?" she whispers. "I-I don't know.." I say shrugging. "You don't think Paige had something to do with this, do you?" she says. "I know Paige had something to do with this." I say, my voice now. "But how? How did she find out that we were in Aruba?" she says. "I don't know.." I whisper shaking my head. I soon get up and grab some clothes from the drawers. "Harry, what are you doing?" Kally whispers nervously. "Going to go handle some business.." I say putting some clothes on. "Harry, please!" she says. "No Kally! This has to stop!" I say leaving the room to go downstairs. Kally of course follows me. "Harry!" she says. "No Kally, I have to go this." I say. "Harry, no you don't. You can try to be the bigger person and ignore her." she says. "I have and it's not working!" I shout. Kally cringes and takes a few steps back. "I'm sorry.." I whisper. "It's okay." she says shaking her head. I walk up to her and caress her face with my large hands. "I have to do this.." I say looking deep into her eyes. "Please don't do anything stupid." she whispers on the verge of tears. "I'll try.." I whisper. When I say that tears start to stream down her face. "No baby, don't cry." I say kissing her tears away. She starts to sob and I pull her into my chest. "Ssh baby, don't cry, I'm just trying to protect you.." I say holding her tight. "I know and I'm sorry." she says choking on a sob. "Ssh baby girl, it's okay." I say rubbing her back. We stand there hanging for a few more minutes and then she pulls away. "I guess you're going to go to her house no matter what I say.." she whispers. "Yeah, sorry." I say. She shakes her head and says, "It's okay." I grab her face and give her a quick kiss and then I walk out the door.

Kally's P.O.V

Harry had left and I was scared and pissed. He knew that whatever he was going to do wasn't going to work. Paige never stopped trying to split us up. What was he trying to do anyway? Take her jail? If he was, it wouldn't last long. Paige was beautiful and smart and would get off the hook real easily. I get a text and it's from Luze.

"Hey! Have you seen the pics of you and Harry?"

"Yeah, it's all over the place!"

"I know :/ how do you think they got out?"

"Paige."

"Ooh, that makes sense."

"Yeah, well, I'm gonna go to sleep, bye!"

"Okay! Bye!"

And with that, I turn off my phone and trudge back upstairs. I reach the bedroom and go back to bed, wondering if I can ever wake up from this nightmare.

Harry's P.O.V

Paige and I have been fighting for the past fifteen minutes, going back and fourth talking about how I knew she leaked those pictures. "I didn't do it, Harry!" she says throwing her hands in the air. "Don't lie to me, Paige! I know you did it!" I say pointing my finger in her face. "Get your finger out of my face!" she shouts, pushing my finger away. "I know it was you.." I whisper. "Oh really? And how do you suspect that?" she says crossing her arms. "Because I know you.." I say. "I didn't do it.." she whispers. "Fine! Don't admit it!" I shout. "Okay fine! I did it! Alright?" Paige says throwing her arms in the air again. "I knew it.." I say lowly. "What are you going to do?" she whispers. "I'm gonna call the police.." I say reaching in my pocket for my phone. "Harry! No!" she says running after me. I lightly push her away and dial the number. "Harry please, I promise that I'll leave you two alone!" she says. "No Paige, it's too late.." I say. She whines more but I just ignore her. I talked to the police and they say they're on their way. I realized that I needed evidence so I asked Paige where the pictures were. "Where are the pictures?" I say lowly. "On my phone.." she sighs. I see her phone on the kitchen table and hold it in my hand. The police was here in an instant. They take her and the phone to the police station. I get in the car, very relieved. I decide to text Kally and say that I'm on my way home.

"Hey baby girl! Everything's going to be okay! xx

"Are you sure?"

"Positive!"

"Okay!"

I smile and drive home, putting this all behind me.

Kally's P.O.V

Harry entered the house and I sighed with relieve. "So, that's it? She won't bother us anymore?" I say frantically. "Yep." he says. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Positive Kitten, don't worry about it." he says kissing my nose. "Okay, I trust you.." I say. Harry nods and goes upstairs, I follow him. We reach the bedroom and I decide to ask, "Can we cuddle?" I cutely smile. Harry giggles and says yes. I clap my hands and smile widely, hopping into bed. Harry smiles and gets in with me. I get on top of him and he holds me tightly. "I love you.." he whispers, I smile. "I love you too." I say. I look up at him with a smile, he smiles back down at me. His lips are soon attached to mine. I kiss him back and I smile into the kiss, so does he. I pull away and smile and continue to cuddle with him. "We're gonna be okay, right?" I say looking back up at him. "Yep.." he says. "Okay.." I say. And with that we seal the deal with another kiss, knowing in our minds that everything was going to be okay. And making each other feel wanted... For forever and always.

The End