Chapter 46

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up and it was morning. I got out of bed and was planning to go for a walk. I turned my phone on and saw that it was 1:15. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I washed all over my body and stood there with my head down thinking about Kally. I'm surprised she hasn't tried to call or text me yet, she must be busy. I got out of the shower and dried off. I soon heard my phone go off in the bedroom where I left it. I tied the towel around my waist and left the bathroom to go answer the phone. Kally was calling me. I answered very eager to talk to her.

"Hey baby!" I said with a huge smile.

She giggled and said, "Hey Haz."

I smile harder. "How's the trip going?"

"It's going good Haz, thanks!"

"That's nice baby, how's practice?"

"It's going great and all the dancers are really nice!"

"Yeah, they better be nice to my Kitten or else they'll have to deal with me."

She snorts, "Oh, like you'll do something."

"I will! I'll fly down there and beat them up."

"Well, I shouldn't tell you about this one guy then."

"What? What guy? What is he doing?!" I questioned very curious.

"Just one of the guy dancers, don't worry about it Haz."

"No, what is it?"

"He flirts with me a lot, and last night he trapped me into his apartment and forced me to have sex with him."

"Did you?"

There was a long pause.

"Kally?" I asked my finger rubbing my bottom lip very nervous about what she's going to say.

"... He raped me." she says whispering.

"WHAT?! NO! I'M COMING DOWN THERE!" I yelled. Nobody touches my Kitten but me.

"Harry, it's fine, alright? I'm okay, just a really sore."

"I don't care what you say, nobody touches you! Ever! I'm coming down there whether you like it or not." I say and hung up the phone without giving her a chance to answer.

I went to grab my suitcase and pack a month worth of clothes. After I got done packing I left the house to go on my walk.

Kally's P.O.V

I should've never told Harry that that guy raped me, but why not? Harry was my fiancé, I couldn't keep things from him. I hung up the phone considering he hung up on me. Harry couldn't come here, he'd mess up everything. But I can't be mad at him if something bad happens to me like get kicked off, all he wanted to do was to protect me, that's all. "What was that all about?" Luze asked behind me. "I don't know but Harry's coming down here." "You mean he's coming here? To New York! Oh my gosh that's awesome!" she says very excited. "No, it's not." I say whispering. "Why not? Don't you want to see him?" she says, her smile fading. "Yeah, but when he comes down here it's not going to be very pretty." I say still whispering. "Why not?" she snorts. "Because I told him about that guy and he kinda just freaked out." "Awhh! Protective boyfriend! That's so cute!" she says smiling again. "No, it's really not." "Why not?" she asks again the smile fading away again as well. "Because, you know how Harry gets when someone messes with me." I say frowning. "Yeah but he just does that because he loves you Kally." she says which was of course right. Harry loved me and if anyone hurt me or did anything to me he'd come to the rescuer and set them straight, because he loved me. Me. I smiled to myself and say, "Yeah, I know." "Good." Luze says. I smile again. "Yeah, now lets do dance!" I say grabbing Luze's arm and walking out our apartment door.

Harry's P.O.V

I just got done walking around LA and meeting fans. I hopped into the car with my suitcase in the trunk and head towards the airport. It might have been an hour or so since my conversation with Kally, but I was still pissed. Someone touched her. She was mine! And only mine! I clenched my jaw picturing that bastard putting his hands on Kally. I was so busy thinking about Kally that I didn't realize that I was already at the airport. I got my suitcase from the trunk and went inside. Fans were everywhere and the paparazzi were taking pictures of me left and right. I try to push my way past the large crowd but keep failing. "Excuse me." I whisper to the fans. I was soon absolutely surrounded. This couldn't be happening, not again. I try my hardest to push through the crowd and succeeded. I got on my private jet and took off, ready to rescue my queen.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up with someone tapping my shoulder. "Sir." the voice said. It was the flight attendant. "Oh, sorry." I say getting up. "It's okay." she smiles and walks off. "Oh and we'll be in New York shortly." she says stopping and walking off again. "Okay! Thanks!" I say and she turns around, smiles, and walks off again. I smile to myself and grab my phone. I sent a quick message saying:

"Hey baby! I'm almost in New York! I can't wait to see you! xx -H"

She quickly responded with:

"Yayy! Okay Haz! Text me when you're here so I can give you the address!"

"Okay baby! I love you!"

"I love you too HazzaBear!"

I turn off my phone with a smile. She was actually excited to see me. At first I thought she was angry but I guess she changed her mind. I got a text thinking it was Kally when it was Paige. Of course.

"Hey! I heard you're off to New York!"

"Yeah, who told you that?"

"Just a little birdy ;)"

"Erm, okay."

What could she possibly be talking about?

"Yeah, looks like it's your lucky day because I'm in New York too!"

Oh, of course she was. Why does this always happen?

"Oh how cool! Listen, I gotta go! Talk to you later!"

That text was a lie, I didn't have to go, I just didn't want to talk to her at the moment. I realized that we were at the airport so I grabbed my suitcase and got off the airplane ready to see how this will all go down.