Chapter 48

Harry's P.O.V

I kept hugging her forgetting that there was blood on my hands. "Sorry babe, I got blood on your shirt." I say letting go. "It's okay." she whispers and shakes her head. "I just want to go back to the apartment and cuddle." she whispers. "Okay baby." I say. She opened up her arms and I was a bit confused of what she wanted me to do. But then it hit me, she wanted me to carry her. I smile a small smile and picked her up by her legs and put my arm around her back and put my other arm under her legs. "Thanks." she whispers. "Anything for you." I say and kiss her soft pink lips. She kisses back and I smile into the kiss. I peck her lips and say, "Let's go baby." She nods and smiles as I carry her forgetting about what just happened.

Kally's P.O.V

I thought it was kind of scary yet sweet that Harry beat up that guy for me. He was right, he did a lot of things to me that I don't even want to think about right now, and Harry stepped in to show him what's his which I found really sweet. We were almost at the apartment and Harry was still carrying me. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too, I'm sorry I scared you Kitten." he says glancing down at me. "It's alright, you just lost your temper, it's okay I understand." I whisper nuzzling my head into his neck. "I know but still, you get scared easily and it's happened before. I promised not do it again and I did. I'm very sorry Kitten." he whispers. He was right, the last time he had beaten up someone in front of me, I was scarred, I never thought that the nice caring Harry that I knew was capable of such of thing. But that day it all changed. I was so scared that I stayed with Luze for a week but then returned home due to missing him. That's all behind me now but since he's done it again, I don't know what to expect. Is this an all time thing now? What if he does it to me? No no no, Harry wouldn't dare do that. But he could. Harry had a history of a bad temper and would take it out on everybody, he could slap me across the face out of anger. Who knows? "It's okay Haz, really." I whispered and I soon realized that we were at the apartment. We reached the room and Harry carried me to the bedroom and lied my down on the bed while he got on top of me. I bit my lip wondering what he was trying to do. He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. "I'm sorry." he mumbled against my lips. "I-It's okay." I whisper kissing him. He deepens the kiss while entering his tongue in my mouth. I didn't want to sleep with him. Not because I was scared but I just didn't feel like it. I didn't want to say anything to him but I had missed my period. I didn't think much of it since my period was usually never on time but that was several days ago. I'm getting really scared. Could I be pregnant? No! Of course not! Harry believed in safe sex and always wore a condom. But one day we slept together and he didn't wear one, he didn't realize it until the next morning but I told him not to worry because I was on the pill. But people always say that it sometimes doesn't work. Could this really happen out all people, me? No certainly not. I'm only 18! I couldn't have a child! I shook off the thoughts and started kissing Harry again which led into of course sex.

The next morning, I woke up naked beside Harry. I soon had the urge to throw up. I got up and rushed to the bathroom. I crouched down and threw up at least 3 times. I sighed and wiped off my mouth. I didn't realize Harry was standing in the doorway due to all the sounds I was making while getting sick. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I whispered. "It's okay, are you alright?" he asked. "Yeah, I guess so." I whisper. This wasn't the first time though, yesterday I woke up throwing up as well. And then the day before that. Should I tell him? How could I tell him when I'm not even for sure? But the only way to know that is to take a test. "Uh, I need to go to the store." I whisper and rush out of the apartment leaving a very confused Harry behind.

Luze and I found ourselves in the bathroom luckily with Harry gone. I had peed on the stick and Luze was outside the door waiting for me to come out and share the results. I had turned over the stick growing very impatient and saw two signs. I remembered reading the box and seeing that it had said that one line meant that I wasn't pregnant but since there's two lines then that can only mean that I'm pregnant. No! I can't be pregnant! I'm 18! I'm too young to have a kid! This couldn't possibly be happening. I soon realized that tears were streaming down my face. "Kally? Are you alright?" Luze said behind the door. I ignored her and began to bawl. I soon heard Harry's voice behind the door. "What's wrong with her? What happened?" Harry asked very worried. "She's pregnant." Luze answered and then there was complete silence.