Chapter 3: Oh Sehun

Sehun

" Aishh... I'm so bored without Saeyoon to play around with... " I growled, hanging my head. I checked my phone for the hundredth time for texts from her... none.

Suddenly, the door quietly opened up. " Young master Oh, I have located Seong Saeyoon. " Butler Lee reported.

" Good. " I said, with a lightened heart.

" Miss Seong is currently residing in a suburb in the city of Tongyeong, South Gyeongsang Province. "

" Tongyeong? Why would she want to go there?! Such a dull place.. with only some pretty sights. " I snorted.

" Shall I prepare a flight to Tongyeong? "

" Yes.. " I smirked, the corner of my mouth tugging up.

" Right away, young master. "

-

" Young master...young master, we're here. " Butler Lee's voice penetrated through my world of dream.

I cracked a fraction of my eye open and looked out the window of the plane. Sunshine shone through the pane and hit me blazingly in the eye. Evergreen forests claimed mountains and blue skies as far as the eye could go painted the scenery.

" Shall I book a hotel? "

I looked at butler lee, amazed. " No! I've got to see Saeyoon right this minute. "

" As you wish. " He said with a twinkle in his right eye. " Will you take the car? "

" No, I'll walk. And amaze these country bumpkin ladies. "

" But young master... What will Miss. Seong think of your intrusion?.. And even I couldn't pinpoint her exact location. You will have to ask around. "

" You know me, Lee. I always get my way. "

-

" Kya! " a lady in her late thirties, screamed pointing at me. She spun around and whispered to her friend excitedly.

I snickered. " Aish, these bumpkins. "

" Miss' you're looking beautiful today. " I called out to appease the women.

" What is a handsome, young man doing here in a town like this? " They gushed, running up to me. " It's because of a girl right? "

I stared at her, " why... Yes. "

" Oh! First that pretty miss and now this handsome young man! What a week!"

My ears perked. " Would you mind telling me where this miss is? "

" oh! So it's her! Why yes of course! She lives just two blocks from here! Her family apparently owns a trading business here! "

I nodded and flashed a smile in thanks. " Thank you, ladies. "

-