t e n

The One With The List.

The next day, the previous events of Ross and Rachel's night were being talked about by everyone.

Rachel, Monica, Phoebe and Lily sat around Monica's living room table talking as Chandler, Joey and Ross talked amongst themselves, eating Pizza.

"Ross kissed me," Rachel blushed as she told the others.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Monica squealed,

"It was unbelievable!"

"Ok, all right. We want to hear everything. Monica, get the wine and unplug the phone. Rachel, does this end well or do we need to get tissues?" Phoebe asked, as both her and Lily ran to the kitchen to get wine glasses and snacks.

"Oh, it ended very well," Rachel smirked.

Lily grabbed the wine and glasses, running back to the others. "Do not start without me. Do not start without me."

Sitting down with the others, Lily listened closely to Rachel's story as Phoebe asked her, "Ok, all right, let's hear about the kiss. Was it like, was it like a soft brush against your lips? Or was it like a, you know, an "I gotta have you now" kind of thing?"

Rachel sighed, "well, at first it was intense, you know. And then, oh, god, and then we just sort of sunk into it."

Lily laughed at Rachel's facial reaction when talking about the kiss, almost falling into her world. "Ok, so, ok, was he holding you? Or was his hand like on your back?" She asked,

"No, actually first they started on my waist. And then, they slid up, and then, they were in my hair."

Lily, Monica, and Phoebe all fell back towards the couch, "ohhh."

Meanwhile, in Chandler and Joey's apartment, the three were still eating their food.

"And, uh, and then I kissed her," Ross told them,

"Tongue," Joey asked.

"Yeah,"

"Cool," Joey replied.

The next day, Chandler sat down in Central perk with his new computer showing it off to the other guys.

"All right, check out this bad boy. 12 megabytes of ram. 500-megabyte hard drive. Built-in spreadsheet capabilities and a modem that transmits at over 28,000 b.p.s." Chandler told them,

Lily peered over her seat, trying to get a closer look, "wow, what are you going to use it for?"

Chandler shrugged, "games and stuff."

Lily rolled her eyes at him, as Monica was looking for jobs besides her.

It was then Ross entered the coffee shop, looking somewhat distraught.

"Hi,"

Phoebe turned to him, "Hey, oh, so, um...how'd you make out last night?" She joked,

Ross faked laughed, "that, that is funny. That is painfully funny. No, wait. Wait, yeah, that's just painful." His laugh turned silent as Phoebe looked wide eyes at Lily who held in a laugh.

Monica waved them both off, "wait a minute. I thought last night was great." She questioned,

Ross sighed, "yeah, it was, but...I get home, ok, and I see Julie's saline solution on my night table. And I'm thinking to myself, oh my god, what the hell am I doing? I mean, here I am, I am with Julie, this incredible, great woman, who I care about and who cares about me, and I'm like, what, am I just gonna throw all that away?"