2 | sσғτ ραωs

Will the stars align?

Will heaven step in?

Will it save us from our sin?

Will it?

Natural | Imagine Dragons

Somehow, you weren't that enthused about the concerning life-like city that stood before you. Sure it was cool, but you've seen better.

"Oi! You!" Turning your head, who you assumed was a friend of Izuku's towered over you, breathing out smoke like one of those ancient dragons you've heard about in China. "Who are you?" He was slightly taken aback by the sudden words, since usually people would cower in fear by now. "None of your concern."

"Okay Katsuki of Bakugo."

Holding a tag in your hands, you squinted at the writing. "I'll call you Katsuki if you don't mind. If you want my number, you'll have to do more than try and look intimidating." Frowning when Katsuki smirked, he rubbed your head a little too hard, messing up your hair to the point to where it covered your eyes. "Don't make me laugh, extra. You can't even pull off a threat because of your looks. Don't bother with your hair, you look better like that."

You look better with your hair covering your eyes to the point where you couldn't see? That's a first. Being a little mannered, you did make your appearance a little more presentable, covering one eye instead of both. "Focus [Name]. If you end up not getting in, being friends with Izuku will end up being a total failure." Tugging on the gloves, you put them in your pocket, next to Katsuki's tag.

"And...begin!"

Everyone looked around, murmuring to each other. "What's wrong? The test's begun! Run! The die is cast!" Activating your quirk, you leapt ahead of everyone, running on all fours.

Now, a person may ask you what exactly your quirk is, but you had no time to tell them now. Let's review instead while you're busy destroying the robots that could probably break your leg so you can secure a spot in U.A.

Your quirk, Black Rabbit, allows you to turn your legs into a rabbit's. Some may confuse you for a satyr, but at closer glance, they just get even more confused. You can turn at will, but you can't get rid of the ears that are floppy 24/7 until you actually hear something interesting. What you keep a secret from others is the fact that you can also turn your hands into paws that are so soft, it'd be quite easy to swipe something from someone without them noticing (as you did with Katsuki). Of course they were intended to be used to help you run quicker and scratch at your opponents, but a one-trick pony is a no-trick pony.

Nobody says that except for you.

You were so focused on preparing yourself on what to say, that you almost didn't see a student in the path of the robot you were bringing down. "It's their problem don't do it don't do it don't do it..." Fighting with yourself, you let out an irritated groan, complaining about why this suddenly has to happen to you of all people. Tackling the student, the machine toppled over on the same spot from where he stood just seconds ago, it's head looking straight at you.

"Wow! Thanks for saving me! You're really fast." He helped you up, but you waved away the offer, resting back on your hind legs. The boy kneeled down to your level. "Your quirk is related to rabbits I assume? It's nice! Black looks good on you! I'm Kirishima Eijirou." Did this guy not realize that he was in a middle of a battlefield?