6 | gσυямєт

This some serious gourmet shit!

What flavour is this?

Coffee and Cigarettes | Jazzinuf

━━━━━━・❪ × ❫ ・━━━━━━

The battle between Midoriya and Bakugo didn't end well for either of them. As such, the small scrawny green twig was mercilessly snapped in half by the forever raging demon. Noticing how the hero team was terribly injured and the villains weren't caused some questions to spin in your head.

Uraraka is somewhat weak with actual combat, so she's better off with support. But Iida already knew of her quirk, so he could've used his speed to trap her in the tape everyone received. Then Bakugo would easily take care of Midoriya. But it was Bakugo who stormed off in the first place because of some grudge. Why did he do that anyway?

Obviously, the girl with the big chest who's name you were too tired to remember knew everything as if it were the back of her hand. To be honest, girls like her kind of annoyed you, but you didn't have a grudge to hold against her yet, so it was all good. "Shoji! It's the demon! He's standing right next to us!" Whispering to your new pal to the point where even Bakugo himself could hear you, you grinned when he stopped himself from yelling at you.

He wouldn't dare yell at someone who's somehow two steps ahead of him! Especially when she's sitting on the shoulders of the student who scored better than everyone combined on the grip test! "What's the matter? Still upset that a twig held out against a fiery demon?" Maybe you'd stop going on Tumblr for a while. It was starting to blur your beliefs and open your eyes to something bigger. The boy only responded with a huff, turning away to focus back on the fights.

"We're up [Name]." Shoji decided to let you stay on his shoulders for now, not minding the shock written on everyone's faces. Todoroki on the other hand, was a little annoyed, but didn't say anything about it. Standing outside of the building, Shoji gave me a thumbs up to signal that our plan was now in action. Twitching my ears, I used my hearing and my sense of smell to try and locate the two. Lowering down to his ear, I paused for a minute, trying to confirm their positions. "You're right, one of them is barefoot. Thanks [Name]."

The plan was to have the both of you locate them, since Shoji knew that Todoroki had underestimated you and had felt a little bad leaving you out. Once Todoroki froze the building and disappeared inside, you hopped off of his shoulders, grinning. "I'm gonna surprise him. Or scare him. Either one is fine." Tapping the ground with your foot, you disappeared into the hole that appeared, reappearing through the wall where the weapon was located. Hopping on top of the weapon, you watched as Todoroki's eye slightly widened, then narrowed to the point where his anger was already heating up the building.

"Hero Team wins!"

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

Walking home with both Shoji and Tokoyami was exciting. The lover of darkness suggested that they stop by a small cafe that he frequently went to. At first, you were a bit hesitant, but reluctantly agreed. Cafés didn't sell meat of mammals, but you were okay with fish and marine wildlife. Cafés didn't have those either. This one had lots and lots of sweets, and it took you a little while before Tokoyami spoke up. "She'll have the carrot cake."

Both you and Shoji were surprised that he had ordered you the entire cake. You had carrot cake before, but it was just a tiny piece of carrot on what looked like a decent sized loaf of bread. Being somewhat polite back then, you didn't dare to question the recipe they used, not wanting to know if they were that lazy. "But thank you Toko! It looks and smells like the heavens above had blessed it with eternal life."

Of course, you told them the first carrot cake you had. Their reactions weren't what you expected, but you shrugged it off. "So, how is it?" Being the minimalist, Shoji got himself something simple and plain. A cookie.  "It tastes like gourmet food, that's for sure. We should come here more often when we have time after school~" The carrots were actually inside of the cake! Who knew that cooking the carrot with the cake AND making the cake batter with carrots would produce such heavenly flavour?

It was enough to send you straight to heaven right then and there. While you were scarfing down the food, Tokoyami and Shoji shared a look, finding out the one thing that would change your entire personality. Carrots mixed together with sweet things. They made an unspoken promise to never tell anybody about this, wanting to savour the fact that they had discovered something new about their odd classmate.

"A-Ah, [Name], you have some right here."

━━━━━━・❪ × ❫ ・━━━━━━

short and rushed filler, but on the bright side, that book I was talking bout is out ;>