7.5 | Area 51

I'll pass out some water bottles because ya guys gotta stay hydrated!

Anyway, it's not an update, but I have questions!

Which male in the class would you be deadset on becoming friends with?
Not Mineta

I'm asking because while there's many good boys, there's only few boys that can be in the harem (and only few boys who I can kind of get the personality of), and I was curious if a lot of people wanted to be friends with one of them? Depending on what the majority is, I'll (gladly) give them the boot on future bf status and permanently trap them in the friend zone.

Tamaki is a good boy so he's automatically a brother uwu

My next question would be if you guys wanted me to post a meme for every chapter I update instead of a song?

Like I can find a meme or something I find funny (my humor's terrible guys but I know some people out there is as sick as me I'm talking to you in the corner yeah get yourself out here), and replace that with the songs!

I'm asking this because the songs I listen to ranges from Dreamwave to Heavy Metal that sounds like you're summoning a forbidden one from Ikea

Also!

I have a new story idea haha

My friend said one word and I nearly died from the plot that was inscribed into my mind. It'll be very dark (it's gonna kick my other book out of the park that's for sure. Literally), and it'll be about one of my lovely characters who's so traumatized that even Endgame wouldn't faze them in the least~

*glares at Russo Brothers after they pulled a Natasha right after I recovered from Gamora*

It'll be a Fatgum fanfic, but that doesn't matter because I'm writing it anyway huehuehue

Anyways, remember to stay hydrated on the trip guys! It'll be very hot and you need the energy for seeing them aliens!

Me and my friend are looking for the soap that kills 100% of the germs!

(hype for new season of Rick and Morty)