camping trip prt 2

Midoriya Pov.

As the four were walking to collect wood, Uraraka's phone let off a small ding~

"Haha, one second guys.." She spoke stopped to type. She mummerd under her breath faint fragments of words "pl....t....ga, annnd send!" She put her phone back in her pocket and giggled as Iida and Midoriya chopped down some trees while Uraraka began to have them float.

Not too long later they heard 'fast food greasy taco I love...' and a scream saying 'I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!'

They all died laughing as the song stopped.

---------T o i m e  S k o i p--------

Once they got enough wood for a small cabin, they started heading back.  "Hey guys," Midoriya spoke "How long do you think we'll be staying here?"

"Hm, good question, I think around a week." Iida said. "A-a week?! No way nope!" Uraraka said as she walked faster then everyone else screaming "I'M GOING TO GO INSANE"

Iida managed to calm her down as Tsuyu was waiting for them to get back. "I was wondering when you'd all come back," She said with tons of fish on a bag "I caught a lot so depending on how long we're here we'll have enough ribbit"

Bakugou Pov.

They finished up with the tents as they plopped into them. Bakugou and Kirishima were sharing a tent, because Kaminari decided to not bring one, Sero and Kaminari were sharing one and Mina had her own.

In the chatroom

Bakugou: this is rly boring
Jirou: mhm
Shoji: why are you on your phones
Bakugou: why are you
Mina: get goT BOII
Iida: We are in the wilderness please get off your phones.
Bakugou: but your on urs to
Iida: Oh whatever.

Out of the chatroom

Bakugou let out a small chuckle and tossed his phone in his part of the tent. "So, now what? Who's getting what." He asked the four of them.

"Well, Mina and I can try starting a fire while Sero gets fish and you two.. do couple things" Kaminari told them sighing at the end. "Ok, I'm fine with that, Kiri, let's go" Bakugou said waving his arm to follow him.

O

kie dokie this took days to write. I'm actually in Florida rn instead of my home sooo yeaaah