Chapter 1 : War Torn

Setting: Edo Japan (Fuedal)

Heroes : Imaizumi Yui, Habu Mizuho, Uemura Rina, Ozeki Rika, Kobayashi Yui, Shiori Sato, Nagasawa Nanako & Harada Aoi

Evil: Hirate Yurina, Watnabe Risa, Manaka Shida, Moriya Akane, Watanabe Rika, Saito Fuyuka, Yonetani Nanami, Oda Nana & Minami Koike

Neutral - Suzumoto Miyu , Nagahama Neru, Sugai Yuuka, Ishimori Nijika

Synopsis:
  Yui and Techi grew up in the hell of war.
They only had each other and were pure.
One day the invaders destroyed their town near Kanagawa prefecture. The enemy thinking they killed Imaizumi Yui and any survivors, the evil empire took Techi against her will sensing the terrifying magical power she uncontrollably showed in her resistance to defending Yui.
In the aftermath, only wise Habu was there to help the stricken Yui who is trying to put her past of violence behind her.
Together they start a vow to stop the war that destroyed her country and has torn her away from her best friend Hirate Yurina (Techi)

                 ~Fukyouwaon intro~
~~~~~

Panting can be heard.

Yui and Techi are running together.
Running for their lives...the desperate store owner of whom they stole food from, chasing them with a butcher's knife.

In the frantic escape thru the overcrowded fish market alley ways,
Techi, who only barely raised her left hand, seemingly knocked the sword out of the chef's hands without touching him.

"What the-"

Eyes wide open in shock of what just happened, the store owner flees, dropping his blade.

Imaizumi does not look back to notice.

Hirate is suprised by herself as well.

Another day the girls are safe.

Growing up together like sisters, Hirate a frail, cute, black haired teen who is shy, has secretly protected her best friend with a power she has always had but never quite understood.
Yui, a theif, 'smol', gorgeous, cunning, and balanced, always had a plan and made sure they survived.
With no one to care for them, no one to guide them, they are two of many impoverished citizens in their city of Yokohoma who have just stolen their meal for the day.
Little do they know that things would change forever.

~~~

A seemingly distant war that started in the North of their country almost a year ago is coming ever closer and the people of the helpless city seem to be on edge on what might happen. Politics have failed, fueding families and divided military armies have no common weapon against a threat like this.
Many of the citizens who dedicated their whole lives there refused to leave in face of the danger.

However, on this bright sunny day, upon the innocent people, without a warning...chaos arose.

~a blast with atomic like energy erupts outside the city..~

Earthquakes and heavy winds lasted minutes. Yui and Techi were safe being very close to the waters of the port, although many farther from shore were killed instantly.
A light so bright flashed that it melted the eyes of anyone who saw it.
A sound so loud, the Gods can hear.
A dust cloud raises so high it blocks out the rays of the sun.

The sky burns red and bleeds orange with hatred.
What could have caused this?
What kind of power is this?

It all happened so fast.

Those that survived the initial impact
tried to evacuate while they could,
but that's when the Magi found opportunity.
Soldiers possessed by demons marched in. The emotionless warriors mercilessly plundered the city; killing the adults, & murdering the children, anyone in the way, like they were looking for something or someone.