Chapter 3 : Forgettable River

~Fukyouwaon Intro~

It took almost a whole day to reach the towns of Tokyo through the plains and rocky lands.
Habu and Yui are hungry and exhausted. Lucky for them, they happen to spot a small, forgettable river running through the center of the town.
The city is mostly deserted, because of the War.
The duo proceed cautiously through the ghost town of Shibuya, a ward in Tokyo.

"Ahh, finally! I can have a drink...and a wash!" Yui runs towards the flowing waters of the river, her arms out wide open. "Sugoi!"

"No wait Yui-chan! Something does not feel right about this place!" Habu warns.

Imaizumi in her thirst, completely disobeys Mizu's warning and starts to drink gulps of fresh water by the handful as she waded in.
Habu keeps her distance as she peeks inside a few homes to see if there are any valuables or food left behind.

After a few minutes, Yui starts to realize the flavor of the water becoming more and more metallic in taste.
Her face exerts a bitter expression as she hears rustling in the distance, grabbing her attention.
The curious archer is still too busy nosing her way through abandoned homes to notice.
Yui keeps low to the water and maneuvers her way into the tall grass until she sees a completely naked woman upstream from the river where she was at.

Imaizumi couldn't take her eyes off her lucious body.

She watches the woman cleanse herself all over of the bloodstains that soiled her healthy glowing skin. The sun glistening on her perfectly.
The young thief started to gag when she realizes the water she has been drinking was tainted!

"Arrghhh!" Imaizumi groans.

The nude woman was surprised by the presence of a stranger watching her,  jumping out of the river as she was and drew her sword, still dripping wet.
Imaizumi exposed herself to the swordsman, completely blushed when she sees her in this condition.

The swordsman rushes Yui by complete instinct but slips her steps in a manner that left her landing on top of the young thief, her bare, moist breasts swallowing Imaizumi's face!

They glance at each other awkwardly before they both jump back into action with the intent of a serious duel.

"Who are you!?" The woman grabs one of her robes and swiftly ties it on. The swordsman was none other than Kobayashi!
Pon switches to an offensive stance and charges again at the theif when she was met with no reply.

Zumiko is still tired from the night before, she barely evades the attacks of Kobayashi. "Please, wait!"

The nearly nude woman did not want to hear another word. She gathers herself a few feet from Imaizumi. Pon waves her katana in an fierce fashion, ready to strike with a kill move when suddenly...

An arrow is heard being shot from a distance, fish tailing as it almost glances the cheek of the swordsman!

At this very moment, Shiori and Neru appear from behind Kobayashi with their weapons drawn. "Stop this at once!" Neru declares. She stomps her foot at the ground, causing a wall of energy to rise from the earth.

Yui looks behind her and sees Habu perched atop the highest of the homes, one eye open: one eye closed, with another arrow drawn and ready to let loose. "You can put your guard down! I only take headshots!"

This only displeases the young sorceress Neru, who barely looked over to where Habu was, using her powers to cause the home to collapse beneath her.

"What the-" Mizu thought in disbelief as she jumps down safely and quickly re-draws her bow at a cant.

Yui realizes that these people were not their enemies. They were survivors, just like them. "Habu, please put down your bow!
We are no match for them!"