Chapter 4 : Purgatory

*Fukyouwaon Intro*

~ Almost 2 days has passed since the events at Kanagawa prefecture, the scene cuts forward to the North where Techi is being held. The Magi assessing her fate.~

Hirate is having a dream.

Yurina is by the coast, all alone.
The feelings of loneliness crashes into her like the waves reaching the shore.
She can hear a person begging for help.
A person out in the sea.
Following her heart, the young pale skinned girl wades into the water.
The water does not seem to absorb her like the rest however..
Techi is running above the water.
She pauses when she realizes what she is doing, but only for a moment when reminded that there is someone needing rescue.
She slows her pace when she reaches the drowning woman in the water...it is Imaizumi!
Even though Yurina is aware that her best friend is slowly choking, she chooses to not take action.
She smiles looking at her reflection, watching her friend beg to the last breath for help that never came...

Techi jumps from her coma with a scream.

She awakens in a dark cell with a cold sweat, her head aches, her vision is blurry. Slight rays of sunshine peek in from the cracks in the walls into her eyes. Hirate can feel a slave's choke collar around her neck, the chains leading to the wall behind where she was laying.

Yurina's mind starts to wander.
'Where am I?"she feels the pain coming from her left wrist now wrapped in a bandage, bloody all the way though.
"What was I doing? Where is Yui?"

Techi feels the atmosphere of the prison cell change...like someone entering the room.

However, the door never opens.
The temperature drops even colder than before. Hirate can see her breath as she shivers for warmth. It was as if a spirit has come.

From the edge of the shadows on the wall, the Black Mage Watanabe Rika manifests!

Even though the young girl's memory is still hazy, she can recognize the woman in all black, whose aura envelops the room.

One cannot have hope when they are forced into feeling fear.

"No...it can't be!" Techi panics and backs herself to the wall behind her, looking for a way out of the chain collar binding her, tugging it with all her might to no avail.

The unholy mage ominously approaches the prisoner. The same evil smile on her face as before, this time Yurina has no where to turn, no one to save her.

The agonizing screams fill the dark room she is in.

Moriya is patiently waiting outside the room resting against the wall with her personal Shinobi, Saito Fuyuka and Koike Minami.

"Kyyaaaa!!!" "Aaahhhhhh!!!" Techi screams in terror.

Rika pressed her hands on Hirate's face, her palms strangle the girl's eyes. She is using her energy to wipe all the memories from Techi. The sorceress is using mental torture to murder Yurina's psyche, using herself and her own past against her.

Techi continues to yell at the top of her lungs in her suffering, violently shaking to free herself from the painful embrace, her tears running down Rika's hands.

"Please don't leave me!!!" The voices of her ghosts endlessly repeat in her head.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" The voices conflict with each other.

Hirate held the pain of being different with her powers since she can remember, alienated from everyone, unwanted by her family and even ignored by her parents, claiming she was just an 'accident',
like her life wasn't conceived and made from love...
Rika used all of the repressed anger, jealously, loneliness, despair and self-hatred against her. Combined with how she felt helpless without someone to care for her and trying to prove that she is mature and grown up at such a young age, completely broke and shattered the once innocent girl.