Finally Home

Looks like I had to publish it a day earlier. Anyways, enjoy!!

YOUR POV

After Henry and Rumpelstiltskin left, I went over to Peter, who was lying on the ground.

Pieces of broken glass and wood lying all over the place. Including on top of him.

He had bruises and cuts on his face. Yet again.

Peter was unconscious, and I had to drag him all the way to the bed.

Which might've given him more cuts and bruises. Especially when we hit the study table.

I used up all my strength and carried his thin but extremely heavy figure onto the bed.

I used my magic to clean his cuts and bruises.

I went to the medicine cabinet and took out some cotton balls and medicines to treat his wounds.

I went back and started rubbing the medicine on the injured areas.

Peter groaned a little in his sleep. I smiled.

Once he was well treated, I tucked him in and went above deck to join the others and give Peter time to rest.

Henry was overlooking the sea and talking to Felix.

Huh. That's new.

I walked over to them and placed a hand on Henry's shoulder.

"Hey, Henry." I greeted.

Felix shot me a glare and Henry turned to look at me.

There was a small glint in his eyes.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" He said, concerned.

I smiled warmly at him. "Yeah, I should be asking you. Your heart almost got stolen."

"Yeah...well, I'm doing fine too."

I ran my hand through his brown hair.

"Thanks for saving us awhile ago, kiddo." I told him.

Henry laughed a little. "No problem."

***TIME SKIP BECAUSE IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I'VE DONE IT***

It wasn't long before we were docked at Storybrooke and I was below deck having small talk with Peter.

He seemed pretty cheerful, so I guess he was getting better already.

"Come on, they're waiting for us outside." I told him and helped him stand up.

Once he was up and ready to go, Peter gave me a kiss on the forehead and hugged me from behind.

"We'll do that later. Come on." I giggled.

The minute we got above deck, the crowd's cheers faded.

All eyes were focused on Peter. Probably wondering what the bloody demon was doing here in Storybrooke.

"Hey, it's fine. It's not his fault!" I announced.

"It was his twin sister's." David added. "Piper!"

The crowd erupted in gasps and murmurs.

"But don't worry. She's locked inside Pandora's Box." Mary Margaret finished.

"Oh, that's a relief." Ruby (aka Little Red Riding Hood) sighed.

"Come, all of you must be tired." Granny said and encouraged all of us to come down. "There is broth and rooms waiting for you."

"Come on boys, let's congratulate them later." Grumpy told the rest of the dwarfs. "Remember to keep an eye on that boy."

"Grumpy..." I mumbled, about to say something. But then I decided to just let it slide.

"Come on, Peter. You need rest more than I do." I told him.

I looked at him.

Peter was sweating up a storm. He didn't look comfortable with all these people around him.

Eyeing him like he was going to murder anyone any second.

I took his hand in mine. Peter's head snapped towards me.

I looked into his eyes.

"It's going to be okay, alright?" I told him. "Just don't mind them. They're just not used to you."

Peter nodded and gripped my hand tightly. As if he was afraid he might get lost in the crowd.

"Y/N? Pan?" My mom called.

"Coming!" I shouted back and led Peter to the diner.

At the diner, Peter gulped down his soup like it was the best thing on Earth he had ever tasted.

We were seated beside each other on the couch and my mom and Henry were in front of us.

Henry slowly sipped his soup as he watched Peter practically breathe in the soup through his nose.

My mom, however, was giving Peter a few dirty looks here and there.

She was disgusted by his eating and he obviously didn't have any table manners.

I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

I can't believe it.

I was back home.

The chances of me being able to come back alive was 0.2%.

At least, that's what I was thinking before I left for Neverland.

After Peter 'breathed' his way through four more bowls of soup, he was finally exhausted.

My mom and Henry left for home half an hour ago because Henry wasn't feeling too good.

And because she thought she would gag from the way Peter ate.

Peter said he was going to find a tree and get some shut eye, but I told him  there were rooms which were way better than the tree.

He nodded, not wanting to argue anymore.

I took his hand in mine and led him out of the diner and to the rooms.

Me and Peter decided to share a room since there weren't many left.

We didn't even bother to shower.

Just lay there, my back facing him as he wrapped his arms around me protectively.

Peter was out faster than you can say 'good night'.

Soon, he was snoring—quietly, might I add—his hot breath fanning the back of my neck was enough to send me sleeping within seconds.

Everything was just perfect.

Hello again, Oncers! Thank you for reading my stories! I hope you liked this chapter because I fricking crammed it into one night.

It wasn't THAT hard to write though. Belated Happy New Year, by the way!

-PiperRunner