It Was Awesome

YOUR POV

Nobody argued, and as a group, we headed to the town line. On the way there, Peter finally managed to stop himself from crying, but he didn't talk much; just held my hand really tight.

It wasn't long before we got to the all familiar spray painted orange line.

I didn't want to go. I wanted to be with my mom. I wanted to finally have a happily ever after with Peter without having to worry about looking behind my back every five seconds. I wanted to see my home, the Enchanted Forest.

But I couldn't.

I needed to wake up and take a whiff of reality. They say everyone gets a happy ending, but maybe not me.

I didn't grow up as a princess, or an enchantress, or a thief in some magical land. I grew up as some normal girl, left out by her family and schoolmates in some city. And as far as I know, people like me don't get happy endings.

The curse was getting closer and we soon had to say our goodbyes.

"I'm so proud to be called your mom." My mom told me with tears in her eyes. "I'm glad to have been your mom again, even for just a little while"

"Me too." I hugged her tight.

"We will meet again." She reassured me. "I don't know when or how, especially with your memories erased, but we will."

My mom squeezed me tight one last time before letting me go.

The last one and the hardest I had to say goodbye to was Peter.

"I want to go with you..." He told me sadly.

"Peter, you can't." I took his warm hands in mine. "You'd disintegrate."

"Well, then I guess this is where it leaves us." Peter sighed. "I'll miss you..."

"I'll miss you too, Peter." I took his warm hand in mine.

"I don't know how I'll deal with all the torture of everyone calling me a bloody demon once we get back to the Enchanted Forest." He said sadly, heavily breathing through his nose. "I really can't do this without you."

Fresh tears were beginning to trickle down his cheeks. I gently wiped them away with my thumb.

"You're not a monster to me. And that's all that matters." I hugged him tight and buried my face into his chest. Inhaling his scent for probably the last time. "I love you."

"Love, don't say that, because I know that as soon as you cross that orange line..." Peter said into my hair, hugging me back. "You'll forget everything you've just said..."

"I'll never forget you. I just can't." I began crying into his shirt. "I promise you I won't forget you."

"Don't make a promise you can't keep, Love..." He sniffed rather loudly.

"Even if I do forget..." I kept sobbing. "You won't. And I don't ever want you to forget me...please. Promise me you won't forget me."

"I won't. I won't." Peter hushed me and kept rubbing small circles on my back.

He pulled away and pressed his lips against my quivering ones.

I kissed back and wrapped my hands around his neck, knowing that it'll probably be my last one in a long time.

We pulled away from each other, both out of breath.

Peter brought a hand up to my cheek and wiped away a tear. "It's going to be okay, love."

I just nodded, telling myself over and over to be strong. This may not be the end.

"You should get going." He advised sadly and kissed my forehead. "I love you."

Peter slowly let go of my hand as Emma hurried me into her neon yellow car. The curse was coming.

Peter took a few steps back to join my mom and the others.

I got into the back seat with Henry and took one last look at my poor lost boy who had tears running down his cheeks, before Emma closed the door and got into the driver's seat.

There was definitely no turning back now.

I felt Henry moving over, closer to me. He had a sad expression as he hugged my torso tightly, closing his eyes tight, like a little child watching a horror movie.

I sighed and hugged him back, resting my head on his.

After a few seconds, the car started to move forward, and the next thing I knew, we were past the town line.

At first, nothing happened. But then I felt it.

How long was I in Storybrooke again?

Wait, why was I even there?

Where was I before I got to Storybrooke anyway?

....Storybrooke? What's...that?

Peter...? It sure sounded familiar, but I can't quite place it.

"So how was your first tour?" Emma asked from the driver's seat.

"Emma, what are you talking ab-" I cut myself off, blinking rapidly a couple of times.

"You know, your recent tour to New York a week ago." She explained. "I wasn't really able to ask you about that."

"Oh," I said in realization. "It was awesome."

And that is the end of Book Three!! I hope you guys really enjoyed it and I'll be posting information about the next book in the next chapter.

Thank you soooo much for supporting me in this amazing adventure from Storybrooke to Neverland and back to Storybrooke.

Love you guysssss MWAHHHH

-PiperRunner