Blue Fairy

YOUR POV

We reached one of the streets around Storybrooke and got there just in time to see the Blue Fairy (aka Mother Superior) running with the shadow flying after her in pursuit.

Peter, Emma, and I were soon accompanied by Tinkerbell, Hook, and David. We rushed after her and saw the shadow rip her shadow off.

David ran faster than us, reached her faster, and checked her pulse.

"She's gone." He announced.

"But why would the shadow kill her?" Tinkerbell asked, confused.

"Don't know, but I do know the shadow only takes orders from one person." Hook replied.

All of them looked at Peter.

"What, you think I did it?" He asked in disbelief.

I was starting to have second thoughts, too. After all, Peter Pan did own the shadow, and Hook said he was the only one who could control it.

I had the magic cuff appear in my hand and clasped it around Peter's wrist.

"That's it boy," David said walking towards him. "It's the slammers for you."

"For now." Hook added.

Peter looked down at his wrist then back at me.

"You're with them on this?" He asked me, his voice full of hurt.

"Pan, what she's doing is for the best of all of us." Tinkerbell said.

"You don't believe me?" Peter ignored her and kept talking.

"I don't know who to believe, okay?". I found myself saying. "This is just momentarily, because I can't...I can't trust anyone right now."

"Come on, kid." Emma handcuffed his wrists together and held him by the shoulder, directing him to the sheriff's station.

The rest of us followed them.

(yes, I altered the story here. It seems better this way. IN MY OPINION!!!)

At the sheriff's station, Peter was put into one of the cells but still had the cuff on. He didn't look, he didn't make a sound, he didn't speak. Just sat there.

Or lay down, whichever he was comfortable with.

"Better call Regina and tell her what's happened." David said and reached for the phone.

"Seriously?" Emma asked.

"Emma, she's still the mayor." Mary Margaret explained.

Mary Margaret and Neal came after a few minutes when she got an urgent call from both David and Emma.

My mom came an hour later with Henry, of course.

"What happened?" She asked, eyeing Peter in the cell, up and down.

Henry took a seat on one of the chairs around the office.

"Pan's shadow," Hook replied. "Attacked the Blue Fairy."

"Pan's shadow? I trapped it on the sail." My mom asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, well it got free." Emma replied.

"Look, let's go back to the ship and get the candle." Neal suggested.

The candle was what they used to trapped the shadow before, and Neal proposed that they do the same thing again.

"So that when it strikes again we'd be able to capture it."

Neal left followed by Tinkerbell and Hook.

"I just know Pan's behind it." Emma replied, her voice a bit softer than before probably so that Peter wouldn't hear.

Then a thought struck me.

"What if it wasn't Peter? What if he was telling the truth?" My mom and Henry looked straight at me.

"(Y/N), what're you saying?" My mom asked.

"Don't you get it? Piper, could be doing this." I told them.

Henry looked at mom.

"That's ridiculous, she's in a box, and under the floor of Gold's shop." My mom said.

"Then who else would be doing this?" I asked.

"Um..." My mom directed her hand towards Peter inside the cell.

I looked at him, he didn't seem to have heard anything so I looked back at them.

I guess she was right.

"So both Piper and Pan can still hurt me." Henry spoke up.

"We don't know that." My mom replied, trying to keep calm.

"Well, we do know they're both a threat." Mary Margaret said.

"And that they were both after Henry." Emma added.

"He's right." David agreed with Henry. "He's not safe out here in the open."

"You'll protect me, right?" Henry turned to my mom.

"Or course I will." She smiled and hugged him. "You too, (Y/N)."

"You should get Henry out of here." Emma told my mom.

"But what about my daughter?" My mom retorted.

"Emma's right, mom." I told her. "It's Henry Piper and...Peter...are after and he needs to be safe as much as possible."

My mom gave in and nodded then took Henry with her.

"Regina wait." Emma called after my mom once they were near the exit.

My mom let Henry go ahead as Emma approached him.

I heard Emma something to my mom and it went something like:

"Keep a close eye on him."