CHAPTER 12: Changes

—-Park Jimin's POV—-

"I'm sorry, baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I love you," I said and kissed Y/N's hand.

We all looked at the machine connected to her when it started producing a sound, this time, a heartbeat.

"Excuse me, Mr. Park, we have to check on her."

The doctor assisted me towards the door as Suga hyung pushed me lightly away from my queen. They closed the door and I was just staring at it, not knowing what to do or what to say. I sat down in front of the room. I felt a pat on my shoulder, and it was Jin hyung.

"H-Hyung," my voice broke. "I-I p-put her i-in danger."

"No," he said. "It was no one's will."

"B-But," a tear escaped my eye. "I-I killed her."

That's right, Jimin. You killed her. Thank heavens that she was saved. And maybe I've killed her feelings for me too.

More tears fell and I felt someone hugging me.

"Shh, calm down," Suga hyung pat my head.

"I killed the girl that I love," I continued crying. "What if she'll be fine and hate me when she wakes up? What if sh-she can't make it and hate me until her last second?" RM hyung and the rest came to me and hug me.

"Jimin-ah, you have a fault about what happened, but, you have to be strong and prove Y/N that you really don't mean it," J-Hope hyung told me.

It didn't help as my mind kept on shouting at how Y/N would hate me.

The door opened and we all stood up.

"H-How is she?" it was Jungkook who asked.

"She's stable, we're going to check on her from time-to-time. You are not yet allowed to enter to see her."