CHAPTER 24: More Revelations, More Secrets

—-Park Jimin's POV—-

Four months...

Four months had passed and the rescue team found nobody at all. There was not even a single human part taken from the part where the helicopter exploded. The rescue team concluded that the bodies of Jungkook, Y/N, and an American man named Tyler Lewis.

My heart was completely shattered upon arriving home, and I felt my soul escaped my body upon seeing Lisa and Rosé holding a red box.

They were tearing up as they apologized. I did not understand at first.

I removed the silver ribbon and the piece of a parchment-like paper on top. I saw a gold bracelet with a small ruby in the middle and Y/N's initial, a pregnancy test kit and Y/N's medical record saying that...

Y/N was three weeks pregnant.

My whole world crash. I did not know what to do until Jin hyung and RM hyung came to me to calm me down. Along with the gift was a letter, saying that it was Y/N's wedding gift. I wore the bracelet as I cried harder.

My soon-to-be-wife and unborn child died because of my lack of security and stupidity.

"You're drowning yourself in your thoughts again?"

I looked at Suga hyung who sat in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

He shook his head slowly, "Jisoo won't talk. She still claims that she does not know anything."

"You've tortured her enough, so I guess you better kill her."

Suddenly, a phone vibrated. I looked at mine and it wasn't my phone. Suga hyung checked his which was on top of my table, it wasn't his too. He suddenly realized that it was a phone on his pocket.

"It's Jisoo's..."