Chapter 1 ~ Michael Jackson Our Teacher?

"Jessica hurry up your going to be late for school" I heard my mother yelled. I got up from bed and quickly went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. When I finish I brush my hair and then put my clothes on. I grabbed my backpack and went down stairs in a rush that I almost slipped down. "Finally your finish. What took you so long.?" My mom asked. "Sorry mom I was studying all night for the big test I have today." I said and grabbed a apple and took a bite of it. "Oh right I forgot." She said. I went to the living room and saw my dad on the couch. "Mom is he drunk again?" I asked and she nodded. I took a deep breath and looked at her. "Mom this is the 3rd time he is drunk in this week." I said and she began to look sad. You see my dad um he drinks too much everyday. And when I say everyday I mean everyday. But that's not the only bad thing. When he gets mad cause he doesn't have beer, he starts hitting us bad. "Sweetie your going to be late go" my mom said and I nodded. I quickly got my backpack and then went out the door.

*

When I got to the school everyone was freaking out. What the heck? I went to my locker and put my stuff and grabbed my math book. "HEY GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT." My friend Bella yelled. "Owe Bella you just blew my ear drum out." I said and she laugh. "Sorry but guess what?" She said again. "What?"

"Mr Simpson is finally leaving this school. I heard she got fired cause of something she did with a student." She said. I turn around to face her and I gave her a weird look. Wow. How can teachers come that low. "That's so disgusting ew." I said and she nodded.

We began to walk to my first hour which was Math of course. I always loved math and also choir those were my two favorite classes. Too bad Mr. Simpson got fired. He teaches Math & Choir so I'm guessing we're getting a new teacher today.

"Great here comes trouble." Bella said interrupting my thoughts. I turn around and saw the tall popular girl named Taylor. She always hated me for no reason. She thinks she's all that cause she's cousins with Lisa Presley. But to me she's just a normal person. Taylor always calls me a ugly nerd just cause I always do good at all my classes. It doesn't bother me but sometimes she gets everyone to call me that and that's when it gets me upset cause they don't know what I have to deal with after school.

"Well look who it is. The ugly nerds." She said and I could tell Bella was getting angry. Okay, let me tell you about Bella. Bella is the type of person who can beat up any girl but also has her sweet and nerdy side. She always does good at school always passes her test and classes like me but once you get her angry that's when the girly side of her leaves. I remember last year she got detention for slapping a girl cause she was calling her names. Usually I make sure to not do anything like that happen but I wasn't with her when that happen.

"Oh is that all you got. At least I'm not the one who goes around having sex with teachers." Bella said which made Taylor's mouth open. Dang how can Taylor get that low.

"Shut the fuck up stupid ass nerd. You have no proof. Plus I would never have sex with a teacher ew gross." She said and I rolled my eyes. I could tell she was lying cause she said "you have no proof."

I Bella a ' be quite' sign and she nodded. We began to walk to out first hour and I could tell Bella had a bunch of anger inside.

"Ugh! Jessica I freakin hate her so much. I just want to grab her by the hair and punch her. Ugh!" She said and I nodded.

"I know Bella but you can't. She has like a rich family. She will literally get you expelled and sue." I said and she rolled her eyes.

*

When we got to class everyone was talking a lot. Practically saying "omg I can't believe Mr. Simpson got fired." "Oh I wonder who's the new teacher." Etc. Hopefully it's a good teacher.

I took a seat and grabbed my reading book since the new teacher wasn't here. Suddenly someone put my book down and it was Bella.

"Dude what?" I said and she laugh. "How can you be reading while everyone is waiting for the new teacher?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Well maybe because he or she is 20 minutes late." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Oh well let's hope he comes." She said and I nodded. I turn around and great Taylor was walking our way again but this time by herself.

"Wow." She said and me & Bella gave her a weird look. "Wow what?" Bella said. "You'll see later." She winked and left.

"What the heck." I said and Bella nodded. "What was all that about?" She asked. " I don't know." I said.

The door open and it was Mrs. Blake the principle came in.

"Hello class please settle down and take a seat. Your new teacher will be here in just a minute." She said and then everyone sat down on there desk.

"Okay as everyone knows Mr. Simpson will not be teaching this class anymore. But don't worry we got a perfect teacher to teach you guys but the problem is. Um he's super famous." She said

After she said that everyone began to talk. I was in shock. Why would a famous person want to teach in this school. Bella turned around and gave me a what the heck look.

"Okay class be quite. Anyways the new teacher who's gonna be teaching here is Michael Jackson." She said

As soon as she said that everyone's mouth went down and so did mine.

***

Hey guys I hope you like chapter 1(: anyways please remember this is fanfiction. Please vote & comment if you like chapter 1. Thank you guys. Anyways sorry for any misspelling and grammar.