Chapter 45 ~ Do They Know?

Jessica's P.O.V.

I woke up with a huge headache but I got my sight back. Thank god. I thought I was going blind. The pain stopped too but I felt so weird.

the door open and it was Michael with the doctor. Michael looked like he was crying. His eyes were so red and puffy.

"Um I'll leave you here for awhile so you guys can talk." The doctor said and Michael nodded.

I tried to sit up but I couldn't.

"Michael what's wrong?" I asked but he didn't answer.

"Michael? Please answering me what's wrong?" He didn't answer he just came closer to me.

"Michael please tell me what's wrong." I said and grabbed his shirt.

He didn't answer. Instead he bursted out crying.

"Michael." I said again. I then began to cry too. I was so scare.

"Please tell me now Michael Your scaring me."

"Jessica I'm sorry."

"No please don't tell me that. Tell me what's wrong."

"Jessica you were having twins."

"What?"

"Yes you were having twins. But"

"But what? Michael tell me."

"Jessica we lost one of them. We lost one the twins." He said and I began to cry.

I can't believe it. I lost on of my babies. I didn't know I was having twins. The doctor didn't tell me.

Michael hugged me and started crying on my shoulder. I can't believe I just lost one of my babies.

"It's going to be okay Jessica". Michael said

"It's all my fault Michael."

"No it's not. It's nobody's fault." Michael said and was drying his tears with his shirt.

"It is my fault. I was in stress. It's all my fault." I cover my face with my hands.

This can't be happening to me. Why me. I just lost a human being.

"Jessica it's not your fault.."

"Michael.?"

"Yes baby?"

"Are you still mad at me?"

Michael didn't answer me instead he kissed me.

I smiled

"So I'm taking that as a no."

"Of course I'm not mad at you. Jessica I was so scare. I thought I was gonna lose you and our baby."

"Michael I love you."

"I love you too & our future kid." He said and kissed my forehead.

**Next Day**

I was getting ready to leave the hospital. I was still sad because I lose one of babies but at least I know that he/she is a angel.

"Are you ready?" Michael asked

"Yup."

**in the car**

"Hey Michael can I turn on the radio?"

"Yeah."

I turn the radio on and some new reporter was talking

"Up next Michael Jackson and his new mystery girl. More info up next."

My eyes widen.

They know about us

**

Again sorry for the short chapter. Also I'm updating right now cause my dad is okay thank god. Anyways thanks for all the support, the prayers, and the nice comments you guys left me. God bless you guys. 💕