Chapter 70 ~ Get Ready Part 2

Jessica's P.O.V.

"I can't believe your making us go. Alex if we get arrested for going to a club I'm going to-"

"Your going to do what? Huh?"

I didn't say anything.

"Yea, exactly. You love me way to much to do something bad to me. Anyways it's not like we're going to drink. We're going to have fun." Alex said and Taylor nodded

"I agree with Alex. Just have fun Jessica. Forget about Michael for awhile."

"Fine."

"Okay drive."

**

When we go to the club it was so fucking loud. I mean I been to parties before but that was normal. These clubs are so weird and loud.

"Okay Jessica do you see any cute boys?" Alex asked

I nodded no.

"Ugh Jessica I see lots. Cmon talk to that one over the one with blonde hair." Alex said.

"What no! He's drinking. I'm not talking to a dude who's drinking."

"Jessica just go. If you don't like him them shoot me a look and I'll get you out of the conversation." I nodded

"Promise? "

"Yes now go. I'm going to watch you okay. And also try to be flirty. Guys don't like girls who are boring."

"Okay okay. I got it."

I began to walk to the blonde dude. I was scared but Alex was right. I have to forget about Michael. He's moving on and I should too but this time for real.

"Hey." I winked

"Um hi.?"

"What's up? Having fun?"

"Um I guess so."

"So what do you want to do when you grow up?"

"Really your asking me that? I'm 25."

My eyes widen. I quickly turn around and shot Alex a look but he wasn't looking. I turn around again and smiled to the blonde dude

"Um I have a boyfriend." I said and left.

I started walking fast. I grabbed Alex's arm and gave him a death stare.

"What happen?"

"Hmm you tell me. You were suppose to be looking. That dude is 25." He began to laugh.

"Jessica what did you ask him?"

"What does he want to be when grows up."

He started laughing even louder which brought Taylor's attention.

"What happen?" She asked

"Your sister! She does not know how to talk to boys. Look Jessica, ask him flirty questions not smart questions. That will zoon him out. Look over there. There's a cute boy over there now go over there and be flirty okay." He said and pushed me.

**

I already talked to 3 guys and they all zoon out. I was so boring.

"Alex no! I already talked to 4 boys and failed. I'm not talking to anymore guys okay."

"Just that one and if you fail I'll stop."

"Fine."

I started walking to the tall dude that was by the bathroom but suddenly someone bumped into me.

"Opps I'm so sorry." He said and looked at me. He was really cute. He had blue eyes and brown hair. I needed to do what Alex said or else I'm going to end up alone.

"Hey do you want to get out of here?"

"Yeah."

"Really you do?"

"Hell yeah let go to my car."

"Ahhh." I turn around and looked at Alex but he didn't look at me.

"Ah never mind I have a boyfriend."

I was about to walk again but this time someone bumped into me hard that I fell on top of them.

I looked at him. And my eyes widen.

It was...

**

Vote or comment 💕