Chapter 20! Part 2- The End Of The Beginning

PLEASE, PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. IT'S FOR YOU. IT'S IMPORTANT.

~~

We were in the Ops room now, fighting off Hawkwoman and a few other members. When Batman, wonderwoman, Rocket, and Superman came to join the party. Awesome. "I got Superman while you have Batman, okay?" I yelled over the sound of fighting. He nodded, and we charged at the two most powerful League members. I helped Robin for the time being, seeing as he was getting punched in the face. Not good.

'11:30 pm, one hour and a half until the new year' my brain whispered to me. I shook it away, as with the vision that resurfaced earlier, and punched Bats straight in the stomach. He fell to the floor, and Superman came down. He attacked me first, ignoring Superboy and Robin. His fist instantly made contact with my face, and I heard the crunch of bones being broken, before they started to heal almost instantly.

I made a growling sound from the back of my throat, something inhuman. Something a vampire would make. My fingertips turned black, and my fangs grew it's full length. I was losing control. I can't let it take over. Not now. Not here.

As I was fighting for my life, the vampire inside me broke free of it's cage, and instantly went for Superman. It punched him in the face, before doing it over and over again. It remembered the Curo-tech, and while making another punch it attached the tech to his neck, making him fall to the ground.

It took a few minutes, but I was back under control again. Fortunately. I turned towards the rest of the team, who was staring at me, but in amazement, and not fear. That was what scared me the most. I walked over to them, and they all looked at a now broken Tornado, whose arms and legs have been torn off, lying around the edge of the room.

The computer went off, christmasy music playing in the background. "Happy New Year, Justice League." Wally picked up Artemis bridal style, and looked at her. "I should've done this awhile ago." Artemis stroked his cheek, before replying back. "No kidding." And, for probably the second happiest moment of my life, Spitfire was born. I did a little happy dance in my mind, while everyone else started locking lips. I thought it was time for me to do the same.

So, being the manly girl I was, I grabbed Robin by the shoulder, and kissed him.

And he kissed me back.

~~

"Everything I thought I knew about myself is a lie. I'm not a hero, or a sidekick. I'm a traitor. A pawn." Black Canary put a hand on Roy's. "Roy, you'll be alri-" He cut her off. "I'm not Roy. I don't know what I am. All I know is I need to find the real Roy. I need to rescue Speedy." Well, he was sure being calm about this. It was a few hours after we beat the League, again, and we were gong over everything. I was in my rightful spot next to Robin, who was sitting next to Batsy.

"Gaurdian is already searching Cadmus." Batman took his seat. "Something else is wrong." Aqualad stated. Batman looked at me and Robin, signaling us to talk. "The entire League was under Savage's spell for just over a day." Robin started. I finished for him, while he brought up six of the League's faces. "We've accounted for most of that time, but these six went missing for a full 16 hours we can't account for." Batman glared at the screen.

"Sixteen hours. What did we do?"

~~

*EDITED*

THE LAST CHAPTER! WHOLY CRAP!

(Here's the thing for you guys)

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL.

School is starting on the 4th, and I'm moved to a middle school for the first time, so it's hard. I WILL UPDATE WHEN I HAVE THE TIME.

THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY WHO READ THIS FROM THE BEGINNING, WHO VOTED, COMMENTED, ECT. I LOVE YOU ALL. YOU'RE THE BEST.

I do have some other YJ stuff on my profile, like an Extras Book, which will come out later next month. One-shots! Request one, and I will do it, once I write it on paper. I ALREADY HAVE NIGHTWING. AND ROBIN. So, yeah.

I'LL SEE YOU LATER MY PRETTIES! MUAHAHAHAHA! ;3

~Luv