Chapter 5: Explosions

"SOMEONE CALL A DOCTOR!" "WHAT THE HELL!" "OH MY GOD!" "Shh, It's okay, you'll be okay Lila, you'll be okay. Please be okay." "SOMEONE CALLING 911?"  I was hearing parts of different conversation shouts. Partially the pain took over, but it was mostly the initial shock of being stabbed that made me black out. I felt warm liquid all surronding me, and I felt my shirt stuck to myself. I also heard Ashton screaming and fighting with someone. It was all to much for me, and I was suddenly gone.

**3 hours later**

Blurry. My vision was very blurry, but  I could see. "Ah, Lila Pennington" The doctor started.. "You just can't stay out of the hospital, can you? I'm so sorry. I have news. Some good, some bad. Bad news, is..Well, you are just now recovering from being in a coma. You've been out the full week. Now you've been stabbed in the lower back. Due to all the medication you're on, you'll be very tired now. Good news, we caught who stabbed you. He said the reason he did was because..well, he can tell you himself if you would like." "Um, is he here now?" I ask nervously. "I'm right here." Says a dark voice.

the kid comes in, in handcuffs and a sherriff with him. They both sit down a few feet away from my bed. "What the hell do you want, you fricken physco?" I ask extremely pissed off. I can feel my blood getting hot. "I stabbed you because you ran from me. That night on the train tracks. All I wanted was a kiss from you, and your boyfriend has to jump in and hit me." "THAT'S BECAUSE HE'S MY BOYFRIEND, AND YOU'RE A NOBODY." I shout at him. "That's it, right there. I got so pissed. I never hear from you,  and it finally made me so mad, I just, got physical and hurt you. I'm so sorry." He gets up to leave, anger rises in me, and before I know what's happening he turns around, runs over to my bed side and kisses me. As I push him away, Ashton walks in. And the biggest fight, I've ever seen in my life, happened right in front of me.