Chapter 8 Reality

The sun was shining directly into my eyes.. What the? Where am I? Oh! I'm in the field.. Ashton and I must've fallen asleep. I got up to stretch then looked down and Ashton was fast asleep. I felt my eyes watering and immediately stopped myself.. I was looking at Ashton then I saw a folded up piece of paper next to his head. I bent down and picked it up. It read, "Ashton may have some time left with you. He seems to really care about you. I decided to not take him away so fast. He may have the rest of his life, he is free to go.. Yours truly, God."  I woke Ashton up and showed him the note. He suddenly jumped up and spun me around. "Oh my Gosh, LILA! Yes!" Ashton was cheering and I was feeling so happy I could die. Then the note suddenly caught on fire.. What? What's happening? Then it was gone. Then Ashton dissapeared. Then Everything dissapeared and I was just floating in a white...cloud.. And then I woke up.

Ashton was next to me. We were on the field. On our blanket. I told him about my dream. We both started crying. He held me and I held him. Then, out of nowhere. I felt a sudden wind. I turned around and then there was a person standing behind me. "Lila, Ashton. Ashton you are not being taken away, you have proved to me how much you love Lila and your family and the friends that can see you. In fact, everyone can see you now, and your back to normal. Everyone just thinks you got in a train accdident. You will be taken back to the hospital so it looks like you were just injured, not actually dead. You're fully alive, and have your normal life back. Live your life to the fullest." and then as fast as the man appeared, he dissapeared into thin air.