Chapter 6: Truth Comes Out

Surprisingly, I have no idea what to do about this. Ashton's in the hospital. again. Now so am I. and now is this kid. I'm utterly confused and theirs no words to say what I'm feeling. Let me get this straight, Ashton gets into a fight with some guy I've never met before...all because this drunk kid tried making out with me and Ashton fought him. Then my boyfriend gets hit by a train and dies. I...I went to his funeral and everything...Wait, no..I was just in a coma. So Ashton's fine. Then the same drunk kid stabs me in the mall once I FINALLY recover. Then he comes in, in my hospital room and kisses me, Ashton walks in, they fight, I pass out, and back to reality. Which is right now. Sadly.

******3 DAYS LATER****** ASHTONS POV.

"This girl Lila...Damn. I mean, Jake,  She's just so...beautiful....I'm so happy she remembers me, I mean I thought she would've forgetten me, or couldn't see me. What amazes me, is other people can see me." Ashton's explaining to his best friend Jake. "So...Am I really high or am I...talking to a ghost right now?" "Not neccasarily a ghost... But...Just like...God sent me down back to earth. I have a month left to hang out and do what I please. The catch, not everyone can see me. Only people that I have been, and people that have truly been there for me. Friends, some family...Lila....doesnt.. know...Jake... So don't tell her." "DUDE, YOU HAVEN'T TOLD HER?" Jake exclaimed. "Of course I haven't told Lila! What am I soppose to say? Hey baby, I'm really dead right now, and I've been lieying to you about you being in a coma. haha! Only got a month left, don't worry!...?"  "Ashton..You've got to tell her somehow, and soon. She's only a few rooms down.. I'll go with you?" Jake has questioning eyes, filled with sadness. "Okay." 

"Ashton, oh my gosh are you alright?!" Lila exclaims suddenly jumping up from her bed. "I'm okay. Just a couple stitches, I'll be fine...Listen, I got to talk to you." Ashton puts his head down and Lila reaches for his hand. "Talk to me baby. Is everything okay?" Lila asks her boyfriend. "Look, there's no easy way to say this.. I'm not really alive right now..You were never in a coma, and my funeral was real. Only some people can see me, not all. You can see me because God knows you mean the world to me. I only have a month left on Earth and I want to make the most out of it. I dont want to be sitting in a hospital with you. I want to make this next month memerable with the ones I love. Especially you. I love you Lila, you know I do." Explains Ashton. Lila has tears coming down her face like a dam let loose. "Ashton...What do you mean you only have a month left? This cant be true, tell me you're lieying. This is all a big joke, please.. please dont leave me Ashton..." Ashton slides into Lila's bed and holds her. "It'll be okay..Shhh.."