run

My feet were killing me.We have been walking for days.No shelter.No protection.No water.I was starving.They slowed down so i did to.I looked around and behind us was a herd of walkers thousands of them!One grabbed Carl and i ran over to him and took out my knife.I stabbed the walker in the head before it could bite him.When i looked back the Daryl was killing walkers and Rick was holding them back."Come one!"I yelled all of us ran.I ran next to Carl.Rick and Daryl were ahead of us.Carl looked scared.I was to.I didnt run fast but i ran faster than i did before.Something grabbed my leg and I fell.A walker was about to bite me when i screamed as loud as i could.Carl looked back and ran to me and shot the walker.He put his hand out and i grabbed it as fast as i could.Rick and Daryl were so ahead i could barely see them.I grabbed Carl by the arm and ran."Daryl!,Rick!"I yelled as i caught up to them.Daryl ran back and ran next to me and Carl.I looked back and i couldn't see the walkers.But i knew they were not far behind.I kept running.Daryl grabbed my hand and we ran.

We have been running for about a half hour.I stopped running and put my hands on my knees and took deep breaths.Rick,Daryl,and Carl all stopped running."We need to look fir shelter"Rick said.

We walked for 2 hours.We found what looks like a log cabin.Rick slowly opend the door with his gun raised.Carl and Daryl followed.Daryl told me to stay outside.I know hes trying to protect me but i could take care of myself.I sat on the steps.The door slammed open and Daryl walked out.He handed me a pistol."Here"I took it from him and put it in the belt."Come in"He told me.I walked in behind him.It was big.It had a second floor two bedrooms a living room and a kitchen.Rick was looking in the kitchen for food.I went upstairs to cheak it out.There was a bedroom and thats it.

It was really late i went to my room and Daryl was sleeping on the floor with his crossbow on his stomach.I walked over to him and picked up his crossbow.I put it on a small desk that was next to the bed.I got on the bed and layed down.I took my gun and placed it next to his crossbow.

I heard a bang and i felt pain on my left side.I opend my eyes with a startle.I had fallen off the bed onto Daryl.He was still asleep.Nothing could wake him up.I put my hands on his chest and pushed this helped me to get up.I got up and went downstairs.I peeked into Ricks room.He was reloading his gun.I didnt want to disturb him.

I walked across the hall.I peeked into Carls room.He was looking at comic books.I quietly shut the door and went into the kitchen.There was a cereal box and some stale bread in the cabinets.I took out the cereal and a bowl.I poured some cereal in the bowl.I sat down at the kitchen table.