I love you

(y/f/s = your favorite show)

Y/N POV

I was currently sitting on my couch with my boyfriend of 3 years, Thomas. We sat together in the living room in our flat which we have been living in for almost a year.

We were currently binge watching y/f/s. We lay cuddled together. It was one of these evenings that were my favorite because you got to spend some alone time with my boyfriend.

We both had demanding jobs so you didn't have as much free time as you would like but you made it work anyway because you loved each other very much.

You lay with your head resting against Thomas. You turned your head so you could look at him only to find him staring at you.

Thomas POV

Currently I was sitting on the couch with my girlfriend. We were watching her favorite show but I wasn't really paying attention. All I could do was look down at y/n.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was. I had met
y/n 4 years ago. At first we became friends but I always wanted us to be more.

One night at a party I saw her standing alone out on the balcony. The moonlight shine down in her and made her even more beautiful if that was even possible. Suddenly I had just blurted out to her that I liked her. Luckily she felt the same way.

We have been together ever since.

Almost a year ago we moved in together. I loved it almost as much as I loved her. Waking up and seeing her beautiful face every morning was the best.

She truly was beautiful. Right now she was cuddling with me. Her y/h/c hair was in a messy bun and she had one of my t-shirts on. I loved seeing her in one of my shirts.

I felt y/n shift and saw her face me.

"Your not paying attention to the show" she said, making me laugh.

"How could I pay attention to some show when I'm cuddling with the most beautiful, sweet, magnificent and brilliant girl in the whole universe"

She blushed at my comment and said "You such a romantic"

I smiled at her comment she was truly adorable. "I love you" I said.

"I love you more" she said.

With the most serious face ever I said "That is simply not possible as I LOVE YOU THE MOST"

"I truly have the best boyfriend ever"

She leaned up and pecked my lips but I was not satisfied. I lifted her up and placed her in my lap while she giggled.

She moved closer to my face and this time kissed me more passionately.

A/N:
I hoped you liked this. It was a bit short but I just got this idea and I can just imagine Thomas being this big silly romantic
Yours truly
~Katti