Hello again

A/N
This is my first imagine book and I really hope you will like it. English is not my first language so there may be some grammatical errors, but please let me know and I will fix them.
Feel free to request anything you would like as I need the inspiration.
——————————————————————
Y/N POV

*bing bing*

I checked my phone to see who texted me. It was my best friend Jessica.

Jessica: Y/N I am taking you to a party tonight.

Y/N: I really don't want to

Jessica: it's not up for discussion

Y/N: ugh fine, I'll go

Jessica: yay I knew you would say yes

Y/N: well you didn't give me much of a choice

Jessica: No I didn't. Find a cute outfit tonight and I'll pick you up at 8pm

I actually hate going to parties but I could never say no to Jessica because she was my best friend.

We haven't been best friend for long only a year but we immediately clicked when we meet and quickly we became friends and later on best friends.

I had a best friend before. I haven't talked to him in 2 years!

*flashback*

Thomas had just called and said he needed to talk to me about something important. Usually when he wanted to talk he would just come over to my house but this time he had asked me to meet him at a park nearby under over favorite tree.

I was kind of nervous because that meant it was something serious he wanted to talk to me about. What if he had found out that I had had a major crush on him for the past 5 years? What if he didn't feel the same? What if he DID feel the same?

I was freaking out and I had so many thoughts in my head. I took a deep breath and put on my favorite jacket and walked over to the park. Luckily the park was nearby so I didn't take long for me to go there.

When I walked into the park I saw Thomas sitting in a bench underneath our favorite tree. I smiled and walked over to him. He smiled back but the smile didn't reach his eyes. Oh no this is bad I thought to myself as I sad down beside him.

"Hey Thomas, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Y/N, we've been friends for what? Like 11 years?? Or something and that's what making this extra hard"

Omg omg omg he totally knows about my crush on him.

"I really like you and you're my best friend of all time and that's why I'm really hoping we will stay in touch"

Stay in touch? Oh no! He doesn't feel the same and now we can't be best friends anymore. Stupid Y/N! You have probably ruined your friendship over some stupid, little silly crush. Who am I kidding? I am madly in love with my best friend.

"Y/N are you listening?"

"Wait what? Oh yeah of course I'm listening to you Thomas"