Winter Oneshot

(Just something quick and cute since I miss most holiday oneshots. Has no relation to actual plot of Light To Darkness. Warning: Cute fluff!)

~Third Persona POV (Bu dum tiss, jokes)~

Shoto Todoroki was walking down the hallways of the dorms at U.A. in a brown coat with a black scarf. He stopped in front of a door and knocked on it. He visited this specific dorm room often during his free time. In order to spend time with his 'best friend'. Well I mean, he called her his best friend. But anyone could tell there was more too it than that. He heard a groan on the other side of the door and shuffling. A click was heard and the door swung open, revealing a room that had most the lights off except for the glow of a computer on the bed. Standing in the door was none other than (Y/N), the Class Rep of 1-A. She looked tired AF, her eyes slightly bloodshot. She yawned a little, rubbing her eyes. "Sho? What are you doing here? Isn't it the middle of the night?" She questioned. Shoto sweat-dropped. "(Y/N) it's morning." He deadpanned. She gave him a blank stare before sighing and face palming. "I did it again." She grumbled. "Another all nighter?" Shoto questioned. She nodded in slight shame before shrugging with a wink. "You know me. Info Brokers never sleep." She said. Shoto sighed. "(Y/N) I'm concerned about your health." He deadpanned. She laughed slightly. "You shouldn't be. One time I didn't sleep for an entire week. At least I took breaks once in a while." She said. "That isn't a good thing." Shoto deadpanned again, with his typical monotone expression. (Y/N) tilted her head to the side. "By the way, why are you here this morning? Can't be for video games already. If its the morning its way to early for that." She said. Shoto shook his head. "I noticed it was snowing this morning. First snow of the year. Care to join me for a quick walk?" He questioned. (Y/N) smiled. "Sure thing. Let me get my hoodie and scarf." She said. She went back inside her room leaving the door open. Shoto walked inside, squinting at the darkness. He flicked on the light earning a quick hiss from (Y/N). "The light! It's blinding!" She said with a small snicker, covering her eyes with her arm. Shoto smiled a little at her overdramaticness. She got her hoodie from the back of her chair at her desk along with her scarf and threw them on quickly. "Let's go." She said, booping his nose on her way to the door. They both just snickered as they walked out of (Y/N)'s room. The moment they headed outside they could see their own breath. But both of them were practically immune to the cold. (Y/N) giggled a little bit, running ahead of Shoto. "C'mon Sho! Bet you can't catch me!" She shouted back at him. He chuckled a little at her childishness and sprinted after her. Eventually they ran into the forest when Shoto finally got close to her. He attempted to grab her wrist only for her to twist out of the way last second and poke his forehead. "Ha! Gotcha!" She said with a bright smile before sprinting off again. Shoto couldn't help a small laugh. "Since when are you that good at dodging!?" He called after her, knowing full well that it wasn't Sky's classic dodge he just saw. Sky would simply teleport to the left or right, sometimes sidestep. She didn't twirl out of the way in a dramatic fashion. (Y/N) turned back around and laughed at him. "Since I had to start dodging vending machines coming at my head!" She called back. "The hell!?" Shoto called, snickering a little. But also confused. He decided not to question it for right now. He tried to grab (Y/N) again but this time she teleported away last second. She appeared a few paces behind him. "Missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me!" She called with a laugh. But Shoto blushed slightly. (Y/N), realizing what she had just said started blushing herself, becoming lost in thought. Until she felt something cold hit her shoulder. She looked to see a small mass of snow on her shoulder and then looked back at Shoto. Who had a perfectly made snowball in his right hand. "Hey, I caught you technically." He said. She smirked. "Oh, it's on." She said, quickly melting the snow off of her. She scooped up some snow and made a snowball before chucking it at Shoto, nailing him on the forehead and getting snow in his hair. (Y/N) pointed at him while laughing. "Gotcha again!" She said. Shoto chuckled the snowball he was holding at her but she dodged out of the way again. This continued back and forth until Shoto finally got her again with a fake out. Landing a hit on her chest. (Y/N) put a hand to her forehead dramatically. "Oh no! I'm hit! Persona user down!" She said, falling back into the snow. Shoto walked over to her and poked her cheek. "Alright get up." He said. "Shhh, I'm dead. Don't talk to dead people crazy." She said, resuming her pretending to be dead. Shoto laughed a little before poking her cheek with his right hand and frosting it a little. She jumped up. "COLD!" She yelped. "That's what you get for laying in the snow." Shoto pointed out. She placed her hand over her cheek and fired up Devil's Flame. "You're so cruel Shoto." She said, pouting a little. He chuckled a little. "Anyways. Let's head to the cafe and get you some coffee. You look like you need it." He said. She nodded. "Warm cup of coffee, some cookies, and then get me a whole bunch of memes." (Y/N) said with a laugh.