Lin Chiba

Personal Description:

Alias- Glitch
Birthday- December 21
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Height- 5'6
Hair color- White
Eye color- red
Blood type- O+
Quirk- Glitch

Status:

Status- alive
Birthplace- Shizuoka Prefecture
Occupation- Student
Affiliation- U.A. High School
Fighting style- Close and Mid-range

Lin Chiba, also known as Glitch, is a hero in training at U.A. High School.

Appearance:

Lin has short white hair that he prefers to keep tidy, bright red eyes, and shockingly pale skin. He is scrawny, due to skipping meals, but is very strong. His friends from his old school described him as "75% legs, 10% Genius, and 15% technology."
Due to the nature of his quirk, his body occasionally glitches.

Personality:

Lin is a quiet type. He prefers to work alone and doesn't like being bothered when he's concentrating on something. When he's not working on something, he makes jokes.
He is pretty open about his sexuality, and but makes shocking effort to hide the fact that he is gay, and doesn't talk about it much. Though when one approachs him about it, he will tell them the truth.
Lin tends to talk back and challenge people because he knows that he can win.
He is often nervous, and anxious. He tends to overthink every little thing, and apologize frequently. He doesn't like harming anything, and hates selfish people with his entire being.
Lin tends to be jealous often, but never expresses it out loud.

Abilities:

Culinary skills- Lin can cook nearly any dish, but he can't make muffins to save his life.
Musical talent- He was in several of his elementary school musicals, always landing the leadrole, but he hasn't been in one since he was in the 5th grade.
Lin can also play the violin, despite the fact that he hates the instrument.

Quirk- Glitch- much like a glitch in a computer, Lin is a glitch in reality. His body frequently glitches, resulting in the ability to go through walls, floors, and people.
His quirk allows him to freely manipulate technology as well, allowing him to do things such as warp himself into the internet, and change the amount of money in his bank account.

Stats-

Power- 5/5
Speed- 4/5
Technique- 6/5
Intelligence- 4/5
Cooperation- 3/5

Trivia:

· Lin's last name means 'a thousand leaves'
· He sleeps with a shark plushy, along with a plushy of his favorite hero, Fat Gum
· He hates spicy food, but it doesn't bother him. He can eat a handfull of hot chili peppers with a straight face
· discovered his quirk when he was 4 when he glitched halfway through the floor and got stuck.
· Realized he liked boys after a girl kissed him in middle school.
· Wants to play piano, but doesn't want to go to lessons.
· his older cousin also attends U.A. as a third year.
· his best friend is Aoyama.