Chapter Two

Bertoldo's P.O.V.
I looked down at the beauty that I call my mate I smirk at her only if she knew my plan. You see I'm those types of people who gives Vampires a bad name. Werewolves think we are heartless most are some aren't. I'm only going to fuck Winter so she can get pregnant with my child after she gives birth I'll kill her. I don't need some mate, especially a weak human.

But sadly before I can get her pregnant I have to be nice with her and get her to trust me. I already have a wife her name is . She's a beauty with raven black hair crystal blue eyes beautiful pasty pale skin and long but not to long facial structure.

We already have two kids together but neither of them can be king. Only the child that I have with my mate will be King. "We are here," I said as I looked up at my with pride. It may look run down but this is how it was meant to look. I looked over at Winter to find her already out of the car standing next to the maids.

I got out of the car noticing I was thinking to much about my home. I started to walk up to the castle trying to get there before Winter comes so I can talk to my wife about my plan. As I walked in the castle I grabbed Desponia's hand and pulled her off to the side where no one can see or hear us.

She looked at me confused "what is it sweet?" she asked "that girl with me she's my mate" as I said that she looked at me scared but I pulled her in and kissed her. We pulled away from me and she smiled that beautiful smile that I love.

I have a plan I will get her to like me and trust me. When I do and she picks me as her mate I will fuck her and get her pregnant. After she gives birth I will kill her and that child will become King" I explained as I pulled my bride close to me.

she smiled up at me with lustful eyes. I made a mistake when I saw fuck around my lovely wife she gets all horny. Which I love but not at this moment.

"Sweets we can't now but tonight" I whispered she let out a sigh and nodded "I'll go and explain to the household," she said I nodded in approval. Before she left I pulled her back to me and lowered the top of her dress until her breast I dug my fangs into it and started to suck on her delicious blood. I heard her let out a small moan. Once I had my full I pulled away then rushed off to that filthy human.

Winter's P.O.V.

I was shown to my which is beautiful. I looked around and enjoyed that place. I don't feel comfortable around the castle though it's too dark and reminds me of the action house.

But this room is nothing like the castle its bright. I walked over to the bed and laid on it loving how comfy it is. I've never been on something so comfy in my life. But sadly this moment had to be ruined so soon due to a knock on my door.

I sighed and sat up "come in," I said the door opened up a second later and in walked a lady in her mid 40's. "Master wanted me to tell you that there's a grand dinner tonight about the king finding his mate." The maid said she walked over to the couch in front of my bed she laid down a dress bag and a large box then left the room. I got off my bed and walked over to the dress bag.