Chapter Three

Kenrich P.O.V.
I'm pissed how can that bloodsucker hurt a girl like that but not just any girl a mate. A fucking mate, not some random girl I looked down at the sleeping girl that is next to me. Poor thing cried herself to sleep because of that bastard. I will not let this happen again no one will ever treat my princess like this

I will give her everything she wants she will never hear the word no again. "Sir" a voice spoke I looked up at my driver "yes?" I asked "we are here" he spoke as we pulled through the gate. I looked out of the window to see my pack land watching as the pups play and the warriors training.

Then the castle came up it's lonely sometimes because my maids works in shifts so there are times where no one works and that's when I wish I had my mate but now I have her.

The car stopped right in front of the stairs to my . I looked down at a sleeping Winter and she looks so cute when she's sleeping I don't want to wake her up 'carry her than' my wolf said. I nodded my head and picked her up bridal style.

I walked up the stairs towards the big wooden doors two guards opened up the door and bowed down. As I walked in two maids walked up to me. "I want you both to go to the mall and get anything and everything a girl will need," I told them they both bowed down and left.

I walked up the stairs to the third level where the Alpha and Beta's living area is. I walked into the Alpha and down the hall of the bedrooms. I opened a door and walked in I would love to share a room with my mate but I don't think she's ready for that yet.

I pulled back the covers the best I could and laid her down. I want her to be as comfy as she could possibly be. I looked around this room with pride I hope she likes it I designed this place for her. I looked at her one last time before I shut the door and walked over to my wanting to get as much work done. Once she's awake my full attention will be on her.

Winter P.O.V.

What happened last night? Well, I remember but how did I get to my bedroom? Why is this bed so much comfier? I thought I was with Kenrich wait why was he there? I opened my eyes and looked around this isn't my the door opened and a maid walked in.

"Hello, Miss. Winter the Alpha is requesting you once you are awake so I hear inform you" she said. She then walked out of the room right to the point... I like it. I got out of bed and noticed I'm still in the dress from the other night I'm thankful that he didn't change me.
I walked around my room looking for the closet.

I walked over to the door that's somewhat close to my bed. I walked in to find a beautiful bathroom. I shut the door and walked to the other side of the room to find two other doors. I walked past the door that I saw the maid walk through.

I walked past the door to the one next to it to find a walk in . I looked around at all the different colors of clothes in here. I walked around and picked out things that I liked until I formed an . After that was done I added some eyeliner and mascara.