NIGHTWING X READER ☾ THE EDGE OF YOU

Requested by 

Word Count: 4849

WARNINGS: like.. a lil bit of nsfw but like no nasties OKAY

Keys;

Y/N = Your Name (most probs referred to as Earth Name rather than Birth Name)

It was a bright light that pulled you out of your daze - you had landed harder than you thought you would've, but the planet's gravitational pull had gotten the better of you upon entering. 

Next, there was a gentle tap outside your small ship. Hand glowing, you pressed the button and lifted the hatch. Standing abruptly, you fired the beam from your hand, startling the boy in front of you. He stumbled and began to yell nonsense that you couldn't understand.

Sudden pain in your side caused you to stumble out of your ship and onto the hard ground. The boy's words stopped and he kneeled in front of you, quiet words leaving his mouth. 

"Where am I?" You asked, lifting yourself to look at him. It was extremely dark where you were - much so than Tamaran.

Still unable to understand the boys' words, you stared at him with a daze. You always hated doing this. Pressing a kiss to his lips, you pulled back fleetly. You asked the same question. 

"Y-you- why did you kiss me?" The boy squealed, wiping his mouth.

You rolled your eyes. "So I could understand your language, silly."

"But girls have cooties!" The boy continued to wipe at his tongue before sighing of defeat. "You're in Kstovo."

"What's a Kstovo? And what planet am I on?" You asked, still unsure of your surroundings.

The boy scoffed loudly, his cheeks turning rosy-pink. "Kstovo, Russia, dummy," he spat. "Earth, obviously."

"Earth?" You whispered aghast. You had always wished to visit the planet. So your father allowed, of course, while being escorted. Unfortunately, you had been attacked by an enemies ship and had to take an escape pod. 

"Who are you?" The boy asked finally, curiosity on the tip of his tongue. "Where did you come from?"

"Tamaran, of course," you said. "And my name is Kymand'r - but I've decided my Earth name shall be Y/N until I figure out how to get home."

The boy shrugged, his giant jacket moving with his small body. "You want some hot chocolate?" He asked.

You raised an eyebrow, standing alongside the boy. You began to walk. "No - what is that?"

"Only the best thing on Earth!"

It wasn't long until authorities were on your trail a few years later, as well as the Justice League. They had raided the boys' house that you were staying, and in fear of them getting hurt, you handed yourself in.

"What is your name?" The man in front of you asked. He sported a blue suit, a bold 'S' in the center of his chest.

You remained silent, only because you were unaware of what he was saying. Nor would he understand you.