NIGHTWING X SUPERGIRL! READER ☾ TRAINING

Requested by rileyfurry413

SPOILER ALERT: mentions of s3 aka spoilers

WORD COUNT: 3,132

KEYS;

Y/N = YOUR NAME

H/C = HAIR COLOR

E/C = EYE COLOR

A tragic backstory will be avoided for the pleasure, or displeasure, of the reader; it is not necessary. You had traveled from your home planet, Krypton, to Earth, when your parents had learned of Zod's plans.

You would've made it to Earth at the same time as Kal if you weren't stopped by the Green Lantern Corps. At first, they had thought of you as a prisoner who had arrived to attack their planet; yet you proved them wrong when you spoke of what Zod was doing. Pleading the Guardians to help save your planet seemed impractical - they believed that if the Kryptonian's were unable to make peace on their planet, why was it their duty to step in?

"Because my parents are still there! A whole race will be annihilated!" Tears streamed down both cheeks as you watched the Guardians continue to speak.

"We have lost billions of races' over the billions of years we have resided here, on Oa - the Kryptonian's may be lost, but you are still alive to carry on the legacy."

You had stayed as a prisoner for many more years (unaging due to the strange shift in time - it definitely wasn't linear). Each day you hoped that you would escape, even escaping a few times only to be caught once more. It wasn't until the Guardians made you an offer that you thought you would truly escape.

"We are truly surprised by the amount of willpower you possess," one spoke.

"Accept the ring, and you shall be free."

Your eyes narrowed before turning away. "No - I will not be free if I take your ring: I will still be forced to fight for you." You began to sob. "I just wish to see my family - I know someone must have survived!"

There was a distant chatter between the Guardians. "There is," one began, "one Kryptonian that we have heard of."

You turned towards them. "R-Really? Wh-who? Where?"

"Sector 2814."

"A nuisance of a sector," another spoke. "But continues to produce the strongest Lanterns."

You stood abruptly. "I-I have to go visit him - please!"

"You will not survive the atmosphere on Earth. You must stay here and prepare your body-"

"I have been stuck here for what must have been a decade!" You screeched. "I am not-"

"It is that," the first one spoke, "or you shall die upon arrival under our orders."

Pinching your lips shut, you thought. Escaping had proved useless and potentially fatal now. The conditions on Earth were perhaps fatal for yourself, also. Either way, you would probably die nevertheless.

You stayed for another decade.

Once arriving on Earth, explanations were expected. But you were surprised to be questioned by teens when you stumbled out of your pod.

They were cautious of you, of course, and so were you. You recognized Kal-El but something was... different. Why did he not fly? How come he could not understand you when you spoke Kryptonian?