Chapter 2 - Meet The Autobots

As we drive down an empty highway Aili and Nick talk to each other. Talking about what had just occurred and what might happen next. I draw my attention to the window and stare at the sun going down, and the clouds blending in with the darkness that is slowly swallowing the light blue sky ahead. Then I think, maybe I should start asking this Chevy some questions.

"Sooo...um...do you have a name?" I ask still looking out the window.
"Right, my apologies...I should have told you back there" His voice says coming from the radio, with a slight I'm sorry tone in his voice.
"No, it's ok.."
"Oh...Well, I'm Bumblebee, I'm a Cybertronian warrior"
"A Cybertronian...warrior?" I ask confused by the word Cybertronian. I feel like I've heard that word before, but I can't think of where.
"I'll just let Optimus explain it to you"
"Optimus?" I ask. Does he expect me to know the names of his other fellow Cybertronian friends?
"Just...never mind, we're almost there anyway," He says speeding up a little.

   We start to enter a tunnel and I watch the lights on the walls as we pass them, then Bee slows down a little. Huh, Bee...I'll just call him Bee for now on just to make it shorter. Then we reach the end of the tunnel and it shows a big room like a large secret military base. Bee stops and Aili and Nick are the first to get out. I open the door and step out and walk by Aili and Nick.

   Then from behind me, I hear Bee transform into his giant robot form. Is there a word for there giant robot form? I wonder.
Me, Aili and Nick, stop when we all see a giant green neon robot at a giant computer, typing in words and symbols that I can't understand. Then two other bots walk in, ones a gray with a hint of black, and the other a silver color. Their eyes lock on us and they stop in front of us.
"Hey, fellow Autobots," Bee says as he walks towards them and stops by the silver one's side.
"Sweet! Newbies!" The silver one says. Then the bot that was standing at the computer turned around to face us.
"So Autobots, meet (Y/n), Aili, and Nick," Bee says, pointing at each of us with his digits as he says our names.
I don't understand...what are Autobots? I'm so confused.

   "Hey, I'm Sideswipe, I'm a Cybertronian warrior just like Bee here," the silver-colored one says, putting an arm around Bee's shoulder.
"And I'm Ironhide, I'm the weapons specialist," the grayish blackish one says.
"Sweet! Got any canons?" Nick says excitedly.
"Frag yeah I do!" Ironhide then transforms his servo into a canon. I then feel a little frightened by it and I know Aili does too by the look on her face, but I know that he's not gonna hurt us.

      "HEY LANGUAGE!" the bot at the computer says to Ironhide.
Ironhide then transforms his canon back into his servo.
"And that's the grumpiest bot you will ever meet, Ratchet," Sideswipe says laughing a little.
Ratchet then mumbles something that I cannot understand and turns back to his computer. Suddenly I hear footsteps from behind Bee, Sideswipe, and Ironhide. They clear out of the way and I freeze by the sight of the bot walking towards us.
"And that's Optimus Prime" Bee whispers to us.
Optimus makes his way over to us and neals down in front of us.
"My name is Optimus Prime, we are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron, and you can call us Autobots," he says with a deep soothing tone.
"Autobots," I say in a whisper to myself.

- TIME SKIP-

   I sit on the couch on what they call 'human platform' and I listen to the conversation Bee, Ironhide, Aili, and Nick are having.
"So wait let me get this straight" Aili says changing the position that she's sitting in on the couch, "you guys are called Autobots, and you have enemies called Decepticons who are now trying to take over the earth?" She finishes.
"Yes, that is correct Iil lady," Ironhide says.

   "And they destroyed your home planet so that's why you came here?" She adds.
"Well, we both kind of destroyed the planet, from the war which is still going on now, but yes that is the reason," Bee says.