Chapter 23 - You're Such A Flirt

I wake up, opening my eyes slowly. My head hurts like hell, and I feel...numb? I look around the room, my vision slowly becoming clear. I'm...I'm in the med bay? I'm laying down on a medical bed, in the med bay. It seems...like its night time, it's dark. All of the lights are off, everyone is probably sleeping.

  I get up, holding my head, feeling like its gonna fall apart. It hurts so bad. I blink a couple of times, and I realize that I'm in my pj's, and the gauze that was around my stomach is gone. I yank the covers off of me, and step onto the floor slowly, and I look around the room. Theres a chair, with a blanket on it, and a pillow. Was someone waiting for me to wake up? I walk out of the med bay, tripping with almost every step. I walk into the main room, and it's dark. I trip, and fall, but catch myself before I can hit the ground. 

    I slowly make my way into the hallway. Why am I tripping so much? It's like I'm drunk or something? I walk down the hallway now, making my way down to Optimus's room, until I hear footsteps from behind me. I freeze and turn around. Optimus is smirking at me.

  "Where are you heading off to?" He asks, and I smile. I run and trip to him, and he laughs as I do. When I reach him I hug him tightly. He catches me, helping me stand up.
"Those pills Ratchet gave you might make you feel numb" he says, and I giggle.
"Yeah, don't ever give those to me ever again" I say, and he laughs. I try and stand up straight but I end up falling down even more. He catches me, and holds me up.

  "Let's go to bed, you will be better in the morning. We can also talk about what happened..." he says, a little bit of seriousness in his tone. I nod, and I try and walk but I end up falling again. Optimus, again catches me and helps me stand.

    He then picks me up gently, carrying me bridal style. He carrys me to his dorm. Once we get into the door, he shuts the door behind him with his foot, and walks to his bedroom. When we enter his bedroom, he sets me gently down onto the bed. I sigh, and snuggle into the comfort of the mattress, the soft mattress in fact.

  "Damn...this mattress is much better than the med bays beds" I say, and he laughs and lays down in bed next to me. He pulls me close to him, and I snuggle up to him.
"Optimus...I'm sorry I scared you yesterday..."
"I'm just glad your okay. That's all that matters." He kisses my temple, and I giggle.
"I love you so much Optimus. I could never live without you."
"I love you too (Y/n). I love you infinity times infinity" he says, and I giggle.
"Aww, your so sweet!" I kiss him gently, and he chuckles and then gets comfortable in the covers.  Closing his eyes.
"Now come on, get some sleep." He says, and I smile, and I kiss him one more time on his cheek. He opens one eye, and looks at me.
I blush, "what...?"
He closes his eye, "your such a flirt."

     I giggle, "and I know you like it..." I say in a flirtatious tone, and I see his face get red.
"Oh whatever." He says, pulling me closer and snuggling me.
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight...you flirt." He says, and I giggle quietly and close my eyes, pushing my temple against his chest. We love sleeping close to eachother. We always sleep close to eachother. Soon I fall asleep.