Chapter 12 - This is awkward...

When we arrive at the base so many stuff starts to go through my head. How does Anna know Bee? Are Optimus and me an actual thing now? What will my mom's reaction be when she gets here? When will I first transform? Can I even transform yet? Will it hurt? I try and ignore the thoughts, but one. Are me and Optimus a thing now? Like....dating?

    Bee stops and all of us get out of him, and walk to the center fo the room, well except for Aili and Nick, they just walk up to the human platform and sit on the couch. I look around for Anna, and when I spot her I can't do anything but smile. Bee is nealing down to her eye level and she's on her tippy toes giving him a hug with her arms wrapped around his neck, bee puts a servo over her. They both look so happy to see each other, Anna looks like she's literally about to cry, and Bee looks happier than ever.

       I walk over to them and they just continue hugging, Bee opens his eyes and sees me staring at them. He smiles widely, and I give him a thumbs up. I decide to leave them be and go join Ratchet at his computer. He looks down to see me, and he smiles and puts a servo down for me to step onto. Oh no! Not with the heights again! I take a deep breath and step onto his hand and he puts me onto the desk where one of his little computers is set on.

   "Don't worry, I won't let you fall" he reassures, and I nod. I just keep my eyes up at the computer or Ratchet and not the ground.
"So, any word from your mother yet, about when are shes going to arrive?" He asks as he typed in cybertronain on his computer.

   "Ummm, no...not yet"
"Maybe you should call her" he advises.
"Okay, but can you put me down first?" I ask, and he nods with a smile on his face, knowing that I want down because I'm scared. He picks me up gently and sets me on the ground. I pull out my phone and call my mom as I walk down the hallway.

  She answers and I'm the first one to speak, "Hey mom! Where are you?"
"I'm here, open the door!" She shouts and I walk back to the main area and hang up the phone.
"Hey Ratchet, can you open the door. She's here" I say.

       He presses a button on a little panel attached to one of the computers. When my mom stops in the center of the room she gets out of her car and rushes towards me and gives me a big hug, and I cringe.
"Mom! Stop it, your embarrassing me!" I whisper to her with an upset tone.
"Oh sorry," she says as she let's go of me, and she looks at Ratchet, and he greets her with a smile.
"It been a while Ratchet" she walks towards him with a smile.
"It's nice to see you again snowblaze," he says, and I get confused from when he calls her Snowblaze.

   "Snowblaze?" I ask.
"It's my Autobot name" my mom explains.
I look at Ratchet for about 3 seconds until I hear my mom shriek in surprise, and I turn my head to look at her. Bee is hugging her tightly in his holo form.
"Aahhh! Snowblaze your back!" He shrieks, and I giggle.
"Yep, I sure am Bee!" She says as she returns the hug.
Anna stands next to me and smiles, "Family reunions are the best!"
"Yeah, they sure are...." I say, and I suddenly start to think about my dad. She sees the frown on my face, and she looks concerned.
"Are you okay?" She whispers to me.
"Umm..." I wipe the frown off of my face and put on a bright smile, "Yeah, I'm fine!" I reassure, and she smiles.

- TIME SKIP -

  When everyone was just relaxing and talking, the computer starts to beep and Ratchet looks at it.
He presses a button, "Optimus? What is it?" He asks.
"Ratchet, send backup!" He commands.
"Certainly!" He says, and he looks at Bee, and Bee nods. Ratchet opens up the ground bridge and then my mom steps forward.
"Need a Cybertronian wolf?" She asks, and Ratchet shrugs.

   "Sure, why not," he says. My mom suddenly starts to make a lot of shifting, metal clanking noises, and my eyes widen. She's a bright teal blue and white Cynertronian wolf with bright yellow eyes. She shakes her blades on her back and growls, just showing off. Bee runs through the ground bridge and my mom follows.

     That's what a Cybertronian wolf looks like!? Woah!? I think to myself, what color will I be? When will I be able to transform? Do I have to be a certain age? Because I'm turning 18 in a week, now that I think about it

When will I be able to transform? Do I have to be a certain age? Because I'm turning 18 in a week, now that I think about it.

- TIME SKIP -

       About a half-an-hour later Optimus tells Ratchet on the computer to open a ground bridge, and when Sideswipe, Ironhide, Bee, my mom, and Optimus get back....they all are laughing with big smiles on their faces and they look exhausted from running, I think? You would think that they would come back and say 'We have a problem' or 'So and so is gone' or something bad, but no....they all came back laughing and smiling like they just came back from a party or something.

   But I'm actually glad that there all happy.
My mom was already in her holo form when she came back thru the ground bridge, so then the others turned into their holo forms too.

     My mom walks over to me, with the smile on her face still, " Ugh, I wish you could have been there hun!" She exhaustedly said, and I just look at her confusedly. She then walks past me and I turn around to see where she is going.

   I see Ratchet in his holo from smiling at her, and they both start talking about what had happened, but my attention is drawn away from their conversation when an arm is slung over my shoulders and I am pulled close to someone. I look up, already guessing who it is, Optimus gives me a big smile, like he's happy to see me.

    "What happened?"  I ask while leaning my head on him.
"Well, you know how I called backup?"
"Yeah"
"Well that was a mistake" 
"Oh?" Wait wait wait wait! Did the great Optimus Prime actually just say that he made a mistake? That was unexpected.
"So, when-" he was interrupted by my mom when she rudely separated us. I rolled my eyes at her, here we go....moms being overprotective again. I looked at Optimus's expression and I could tell that he got a little upset when she did that.

   "May we go somewhere private, please?" She asks.
"Sure..." I answer and she starts to lead me by my arm down the hallway like a little girl.
Optimus follows behind me, and I try and get out of my mom's grip,  but she just won't let go.

- TIME SKIP -

       When we reach the end of the long hallway my mom finally let's go of me and I stand by Optimus's side. She gives us both a serious look.
"So, I hear you're dating my daughter...Prime?" She asks, and he nods politely. How can he keep his calm? I feel like I'm about to burst out yelling at my mom, but I know that she's just trying to protect me, wait....how does she know? Do the others know?

   "Well then, I have some questions and demands to make"
"Ummm, your not the leader here mom," I say like a smart ass and she gives me a stern look and I shut up. But I can tell that Optimus was gonna laugh.
"So number one, have you guys interfaced yet?" She asks, and I give her a 'real mom' look.

  "No ma'am" Optimus answers.
"Optimus you don't have to call me ma'am it makes me feel old" she confesses and I laugh a little.
"But you are old... you're older than Optimus anyway...right?" Wait, how old is Optimus?

   "Yes I am..." oh thank God I was right.
"May I ask how, old you are? For real?" I ask, and she gives me another stern look.
"That is classified information" is her smart answer. Well played mom, well played.

[Just a little disclaimer, because the cybertronian wolf picture above is not actually mine, I just added some stuff to it and changed the colors. I Just wanted to say that]