Chapter 9 - Sleeping in Optimus's Dorm

As I walk into the main room in the base I see Ratchet in his bi-pedal form standing at his computer, typing in words in Cybertronian. Maybe I can ask him if he could teach me Cybertronian, since we figured out that I'm a Cybertronian wolf maybe he can teach me some of the Cybertronian origins or something.

   As I walk to the middle of the room I see Bee, and Sideswipe in their holoforms sitting together on the couch talking to Aili and Nick, who are both sitting on the other couch. Hey, Nick finally showed up...I wonder where he was? Wait...wheres Ironhide and Optimus? I wonder to myself.

Maybe Ratchet knows? I walk over to Ratchet who is still typing on his large computer, and he soon hears me approaching and he turns around and looks down at me.
"Oh hey (Y/n), where have you been?" He asks and I remember, oh yeah! I have to ask them permission if I could stay here tonight.
"I was on the roof talking to my mom on my phone" I say looking up at him. He changes into his holoform and walks towards me.
"What were you guys talking about?" He asks curiously as he then walks into the room with a ton of computers and I follow.
"Oh um, I just told her that I now know that I'm a Cybertronian wolf. And I also might of said a couple of other things...I dont really want to mention" like the fact that I told my mom that I like Optimus I say sarcastically to myself.
"Oh...I understand" he answers as he starts typing Cybertronian into the computer. As I watch what he types in I remember Ironhide's and Optimus's randome disappearance.

   "Ratchet, do you know where Ironhide and Optimus went?" I ask, taking a step closer to a computer and examining it.
"Yes I do, they went on a scouting mission on a search for energon" he explains.
"Oh, are you guys running out of it?" I ask still examining the computer as I hear the keypads click as Ratchet presses on them.
"Not really, but Optimus just decided to go on a search anyway since there hasn't been any Decepticon activity lately, and Ironhide chose to go with just in case there were any Decepticons" he finishes and I nod.

   As I walk to another computer on Ratchet's right and examine it, he turns his helm to look at me.
"Can you read Cybertronian?" He asks still looking at me.
"No, I was actually thinking about asking you to see if you could teach me though.." I say as I turn my head to look at him.
"Of course I can!" He says seeming excited that I asked.
"Okay, when can we start?" I ask and he looks back to the his computer and starts typing again.
"Maybe tomorrow, if theres no Decepticon signal...and I kinda doubt there will be"
"I wonder why there hasn't been one lately...do you think that they might of left Earth? Like, maybe they think that we left or something and they just decided to leave as well?"
"I hope so, but I also doubt that" he replys. I laugh a little.
"Your a real doubter Ratchet" I say with a smile on my face.
"Yeah, I get that a lot" he replys and I laugh a little more, but then I am interrupted by something beeping from outside the room and Ratchets runs outside to look up at his large computer.

   "Its Optimus" he explains as he changes into his bi-pedal form and examines his computer. He presses a button and I suddenly hear Optimus's voice thru the computer.
"Ratchet We need a groundbridge" he commands and Ratchet nods and pulls down a lever.
"Coming right to ya" he advises.
I hear a swishing electrical sound from behind me and I gasp and quickly turn around frightened a little from the noise and I hope that Ratchet didn't see me. A blue like portal opens and Ironhide steps out of it with a giant tube in his hands with a greenish bluish liquid inside of it. Energon.

   And then Optimus steps thru and I feel myself blush a little just by the sight of him.
Ironhide walks over to a big desk and gently puts the tube on top of it and then faces to look at Ratchet.
"We only found a little amount" Ironhide pants out. Was that giant tube of energon really that heavy? Or is he just being dramatic? I think to myself letting a little quiet giggle escape my lips.