Chapter 18 - He's So Sweet!

I was sitting in the passenger seat, in the front of Optimus's alt mode. He didn't say anything since we left. I'm kind of starting to get worried, is he okay? Is he still angry? I sit there with my arm holding my other, and I can feel my side under my arm hurting, and I bet that there is going to be a bruise there.

    There is probably going to he one on my face too, from where Jax punched me. It hurts pretty bad. I just look out the side window, with sad eyes. I watch as the other bots race around in front of us, and I laugh a little. Oh God, now that I think of what will happen when we get to the base, or wherever we are going, Optimus might not want to leave my side.

   He will probably make me stay a night with him, now that I think about it. It's silent for a while, I can only hear his engine until he breaks the silence with his charming, concerned voice.
"(Y/n)...are you okay?" He asks, and I just sigh and squeeze my other arm tighter.
"W-well...my side and my face hurt..." I answer, and he seems to make a mad, or exhausted growl.

     It's silent again for a couple of minutes until I hear him come to the other bots.
"You guy goes ahead, me and (Y/n) are going to stop somewhere real quick" he comms to the other bots, as he turns to the left on the road and we now leave the others as they keep going the way towards the base. Where are we going? I look out the side of the window, and try and figure out my own question until Optimus speaks again.

  "I need to talk to you..." his voice sounds, angry, or sad? I can't really tell.
"Umm, Optimus...where are we going?" I ask, still trying to figure out my surroundings.
"You will see once we get there, we have been there before..." he says, and I raise an eyebrow. After a while, I realize that we are heading towards our favorite cliff, the one with the tree by the cliff. I remember now.

     Once he stops, I open the passenger door and hop out, looking at the beautiful sun go down behind the mess of trees in the mountains. I walk towards the cliff, as I hear Optimus transform into his holo form. I sit by the tree, and he soon joins my side.

  "(Y/n)...I'm so sorry that you had to see that back there..I'm sorry that I didn't do anything to get you away from them, I should of-" I interrupt him by putting a finger against his mouth gently, and he stops instantly, and looks into my eyes.

  "Optimus, don't start blaming yourself please...none of it was your fault-"
"But, I should of-"
"Optimus..." I say with a groan at the end. And he stops, and picks me up and puts me in his lap, and I yelp out in pain as he accidentally grabs too tightly on my side. He looks down at me with a concerned expression on his face.

  "Are you okay?" He asks, and I look back up at him.
"Umm, my side hurts...I think I might have a bruise..." I say, and he nods.
"Yeah, your face is pretty swollen too from where he punched you..." he says, as he gently touches my cheek, and I wince a little at the touch.

      He pulls his hand away.
"Sorry..." he apologizes.
"It's okay..." I say, and he smiles FINALLY!
I giggle out, "finally there's that smile!" I smile widely, as I peck a kiss on his cheek. He chuckles, and I try and move but I accident hurt my side again, and yelp.

   "(Y/n)...let me check your side" he says, and I freeze. My side, my bruise that might be forming, under my arm. The bruise that is forming under my shirt! Just below my bra!? I blush at the thought of him lifting my shirt up and examining my bruise. Oh god, control your fucking dirty ass mind (Y/n)! Ya sicko!

  I finally answer, "s-sure... " I say, and he sets me down in front of him as gently as he can. He untucks my shirt and pulls it up a little, just barely showing my black bra. He studies's my side, his eyes roaming everywhere, not leaving my body.